Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES JULY 25th OUR BINGO GAME 445 CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES JULY 25th OUR BINGO GAME 445 CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another decent day, it actually felt cool this morning, however it did warm up into the 80s, which is a lot better than 90 degree weather.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

N-32  G-50  O-66  I-24  B-2

I-29  G-56  N-43  O-69  B-12

O-64  B-15  G-58

Good Luck, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Super Contributor

just got aroud to checking my card to find out that i have a bingo on card #54. 10, 17, 43, 56, & 66 the hard way have a good night

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I got a total of nines numbers for Monday and today don't know why I didn't check yesterday must have been lazy and forgot Ha!Ha!Good luck everyone and stay safe and cool.See you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Another hot day with the heat index 109. Got less numbers today than yesterday but not close to a bingo. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

4 more (disorganized) matches. No Bingo boogie here.

Last week Hurricane Fernanda lost its fury in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii. Although we were spared of its destruction, our island chain had to put up with its side effect: unusual muggy and hot weather system for a few days. Today, the tradewinds are slowly coming back and restoring our comfort. Ahhh! Pass the mai tai !
Social Butterfly

Only 2 more for me  tonight.  Warm today but, we are also getting some much needed rain.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We are getting rain here also.

I have five more numbers but still no bingo.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We are getting rain, thunder and lightning as I type this, I got 4 more numbers today, good luck to rest of you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP