Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Oct 30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 459

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Oct 30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 459

Hi Everyone, Getting ready for Trick or Treaters so running a little late, had to make sure I had a porch light that works..LOL

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-4  N-33  O-72  I-18  G-54

N-43  I-23  B-11  G-55  O-66

B-13  N-37  I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

callmynumber.jpgPS, You are all playing with brand new cards !

Bronze Conversationalist

Three numbers tonight not even near a bingo Ha!Ha!.Will see what tmorrow brings.Cold here also had my heat on most of the day hate to see my bill next month.Good lucck everyone and stay warm.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi Al - Cold here today 30 with snow - what happened to Fall???  Only 2 numbers for me tonight.  See you all tomorrow

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hey lynnie39, Fall was wet-n-wild in the South. Harvey and Irma paid memorable visits.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Cooper my grandson and I carved the pumpkin this weekend and I roasted the seeds, yummy. I got 5 numbers on theses new cards.
I had to put the heat on this weekend, very cold. Today very warm. I don't know every morning when I get up if I should wear shorts or sweat pants.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Monday everyone, was I ever glad to see Monday come as we had company and the weekend was non-stop.

Cold down South, 37 was our low last night and only got to 67 today but tonight and tomorrow is going to be at least 10 degrees warmer.

I got 4 numbers and will have to wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm so happy I don't have to do that anymore but it was fun! These new cards gave me 6 numbers.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 lonely numbers Good luck Very COLD here

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP