Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Oct 2nd, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 455

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Oct 2nd, WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 455

Hi Everyone, The news about Las Vegas has all of us in shock I know, our thoughts and prayers go out to all..

Here are your #s for today>

B-3  O-72  N-34  G-57  I-23

N-41  G-46  B-14  O-62  I-17

G-53  B-6  I-28

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

PS, ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL October weather !

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers which didn't do much will see what tomorrow brings.Let's all say prayers for the famlies of those killed and for the United States.I hope this evil stops it's so sad.     

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is a sad day again in these United States, with all that have died and injured due for some unknown reason by a man who had armed himself with weapons and it sound like rapid fire, so I ask myself why do non military and non law enforcement officer need a gun that does rapid fire, it is for one reason to kill innocent people. I pray that the politicians get their heads out of their ass, excuse the word, and do something. I am not saying to not have guns or rifles I do have both, but they belonged to my late husband and he used them to hunt animals not people, which some could say what is the different and I can't answer that, because I could not shoot any of the animals and came as a spotter. I will get off my band wagon. Pray for the families who loss members of their family today.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

have a few numbers LETS ALL STAY IN PRAYER FOR THIS COUNTRY PERIOD RIGHT NOW ITS LOTS OF TURMOIL ALL AROUND US AMEN STAY SAFE ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those families effected by that horrible shooting... 5 numbers for me today, it been raining off and on all day.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 2 numbers for me tonight.  Cold day here today with rain - down to 33 tonight.  My prayers are with everyone to night. Hug those you love.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow 7 numbers and a good possible.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

3 numbers tonite Congrats to last Fridays winner(S)  Good luck to all  Thoughts and prayers out to horrible  tragic in Las Vegas

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP