Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 436

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 436

Hi Everyone, I had a great belated Mothers Day yesterday with all my children, and their family. The girls, my daughter in laws fixed a great lunch and we had Black Forest cake with whipped cream and cherries, Loved it, I got some beautiful solar lights for my flowerbeds too.

Here are the #s for today>

B-6  G-54  I-18  N-32  O-67

N-40  I-28  B-14  O-65  G-46

I-20  N-34  G-51

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Contributor

Jen, what are my new numbers for this week?   Naomi

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm off to a good start..5 numbers...It sounds like you had a very nice visit with your family..That cake sounds wonderful and lucky you to receive such a nice gift for your garden...It will serve you well plus add a nice touch...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen sounds like you had a lovely day it's nice when that happens.Go 5 numbers tonight and my top row is looking great will see what tomorrow brings.Weather here is sort of nice still cool though maybe soon it will warm up. Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen sounds like you had a lovely day it's nice when that happens.Go 5 numbers tonight and my top row is looking great will see what tomorrow brings.Weather here is sort of nice still cool though may soon it will warm up. Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen, sounds like a wonderful day. Got 6 tonight. Had a great weekend but, the wind & rain are back tonight.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

On Sunday we baptize 14 kids, and I talked to the Pastor about being baptize as well, and as soon as I can get a Sunday when all my family is in church I will have it done. I got a few numbers that might help.
Jen glad you had a great time with your family and that cake sounds delicious and I bet it tasted just as good.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

5 numbers tonite  Doing some yardwork      Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you had a great time with your family! I got 6 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, it sounds like you had a fabulous day! Glad you enjoyed it.

Tonight I got 5 numbers but they are all scattered around.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP