Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 428

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 428

Hi Everyone, Another very wet day, has sprinkled off and on all day, in the 50s but chilly, awaiting eagerly for sunny days.

Here are your #s For today>

B-8  N-35  O-65  G-52  I-20

N-44  I-18  B-3  O-70  G-55

I-16  N-40  B-12

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bingo 2.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

Four numbers and top row two are lining up good for a start.Rainy and cold here the sun came out alittle while ago which is nice.Good luck everyone and see you this afternoon.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

4 numbers all over the card    Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

8 numbers tonight but, nothing is lining up.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My weather today is very similar to yours Jen but we got up in the 80's today... I got 6 numbers and off to a good start.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Three numbers for me tonight..a good start...A rainy damp day today and the same for tomorrow...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Yesterday it was really nice and than last evening the rain came and with it hail and a tornado, which thank goodness was not in my neighborhood. The hail did serve damage to some houses north of me. Today it was cool and sunny but the bad weather is coming tomorrow evening.
No bingo for me. Jen I hope your weather gets better. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We made it to 82 today and it wasn't bad because the humidity was low and we had a light breeze.

Sorry your weather is so bad Jen, the 50's isn't uncomfortable IF the sun is shining and it isn't windy. The rain make it damp and it feels colder. Soon though better weather is on it's way.

I got 5 numbers tonight and at least 2 of them are in alignment. Oops, I guess I have been reading about the skies again, you know stars and planets.

Good luck to all.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP