Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 427

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 20th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 427

Hi Everyone, Ah, Spring, A beautiful day today, got to work in the yard a little, loving it.

dixie18 and michol were our Bonus winners on Friday.

Here are your #s for today>

B-3  N-34  O-62  G-52  I-16

G-48  I-23  B-11  N-41  O-72

B-14  N-36  I-27

Good Luck, I'm going back outside for a while and enjoy the rest of the day.

happySpring92.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers tonight and they are both in the B row so that's at aleast a start.Cold here it went up to 55 today and now back down into the 30's that's what happens when you live near Lake Michigan.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather all.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got  4# tonite   Congrats to michol on Fri win  Weather was fantastic over weekend and today  So ready for spring  good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had a nice day - finished staining the deck.  Got 6 numbers tonight - nothing exciting.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It was also a very hot Spring day here, and yes I also remember when the first day of Spring was March 21st, but what do I know, being a senior I have memory problems at time. ha, ha.
I got 3 numbers, a so, so, start. I had to put the air condition on today as it was 86 in my house, now it is a comfortable 76.
Well must go and watch Dancing With The Stars, and I saw who is on this season and I think they are at the bottom of the barrel with some of them. Oh well, time will tell. Have a great evening or if you live on a island in the Pacific good afternoon.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

First day of Spring and it was a very good day temp was in 80's... I got 4 numbers scattered across the board.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Two numbers for me...hopefully more will come throughout the week...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to our two winners on Friday, WTG dixie and michol.

Lovely day here today, quite warm but humidity was low so it was a pleasure.

Hmm, I think we have been losing time or maybe gaining, not sure which anymore. I know that all the time I was growing up I was told that the first day of Spring was March 21st, but for quite a few years now it seems to have moved itself to the 20th. Maybe I am losing it. LOL!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP