ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Mon March 16th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 324

Message 1 of 8

Wow got seven #'s yesterday and off to a good start in several places hope it contiinues Ha1Ha!.Weather warm here also sure feels good. Good luck everyone and see you this afternoon.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 8
I spent the a.m. shoveling snow and cleaning off our car..Hubby did the driveway and paths, front walk. It sure melted quickly but we still have huge amounts here that covers the grounds. I was lucky to get three numbers two in a good place. I can't wait for signs of Spring..Happy St. Patricks' Day to All!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 8

Outside, of course. That wasn't hard to guess. LOL!

I got 5 #'s but still am only halfway to a bingo.

Our weather here in Florida has settled into low to mid 70's in the day and high 50's at night. At least it isn't jumping up and down like it was.....cold today....hot tomorrow.....cold again.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 8
Jen I do not blame you for going outside, especially when we have been coop up in the house for the past several months. I had my son Colin and the boys Cooper and Coleman over for supper last night. It was a great visit. Tonight I am going to Coleman baseball game, and it will be a nice night to go to see it. My son and I have discuss my front yard in my new home, and I am going to sod it, because it is in bad shape. Well must go get ready, I had 3 numbers tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 8

I'm sure you chose outside!!! Lovely weather here up in the 80's, 5 numbers and they are hopping all over the board.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 8

High of 50, which was so welcome,  Saw two big flocks of geese going north.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8

Oh yes, - the weather is beautiful 75 today with lots of sun - don't you just love it.  Got a couple numbers today.  Have a good evening.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Mon March 16th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 324

Message 8 of 8

Welcome Everyone, It is an awesome day, in the 70s, blue sky and singing birds, my spring flowers are coming up, won't be long now, I had to make a decision this morning, do I work inside or outside? Guess which I chose! Yep!

scall362.gif

Here are your #s for today, GOOD LUCK!

B-3  N-43  O-72  I-19  G-55

I-22  G-53  B-9  N-35  O-66

I'm headed back outside to enjoy this sunshine, be back later, Jen