Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 447

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 447

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one, it's been very comfortable weather wise, still nice and cool in the evenings.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

O-62  B-2  N-33  I-16  G-48

I-24  G-52  O-70  B-14  N-43

B-7  O-64  I-29

Have a good game, I'll be back later, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Here I am this a.m. checking last nights numbers...I got three which is a good start for me. Yesterday was a "ho-hum day"..VNA checking in on hubby all was good..Today it's off to the vascular surgeon and blood count ..I hate driving to this appt. but you do what you have to do. Tomorrow is another day and it's suppose to be sunny out. I've been knitting a summer tank top for my daughter..I have the back finished now on to the front. Hopefully tonights numbers will be generous to all...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I finally made it after midnight. Got a few numbers maybe some hopefuls. See you all later today at a decent time. Now my kitty and I are going to bed, but first I have to give him the tuna snack.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

4  numbers scattered  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers tonight and top row is looking great.Went to the Wisconin State fair had a great time and we ate our way through it was cool and cloudy when we got there but finally the sun  showed up and it was great.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My bingo card has decided to do a slo-mo thing with only 3 hits today. But that's good, because 10 unfriendly numbers are now side-lined. (Thank you, Pollyanna.)
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Gee got 5 numbers tonight - off to a good start.  We have had rain all day - 60 was our high.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It has been a SNAFU day for me. I am finally able to sit and take a breath but I didn't accomplish a darned thing. Planned on leaving here at noon to pick up a few things and never got out until 2 and barely made it home by 4. I ended up with a cream cheese and jelly sandwich for dinner. LOL!

Anyway I got three numbers tonight so will see what comes my way tomorrow.

Everyone have a nice evening and good luck to the players.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The weekend was good but we've had some down pours today and more coming for rest of the week. I got 3 numbers so far.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP