Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 450

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 450

Hi Everyone, Well we are finally getting some much needed rain, I beat the storm home, it was really dark out, it seems to be letting up now, we need more but it's either feast or famine.

Here are your numbers for today>

B-2  I-29  G-53  O-74  N-36

G-46  O-70  N-43  B-7  I-17 

O-63  B-13  G-57

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers but all over the place will see what my numbers are this afternoon.Good luck all stay safe and say a prayer for Texas and Louisiana.

Regular Social Butterfly

No I no O hits in today's numbers.

The present flooding condition in Houston is deplorable. I was there during Hurricane Ike, and many storms that flooded the streets, so I know first hand what the Houstonians are going through right now. Let us pray that the flood will relent soon so people can pick up what's left and move on.
Bronze Conversationalist

Good Evening All,

Well, got three numbers tonight.  It's a start.  The reason for this note is to ask a favor of everyone.  I lived in Texas for almost 20 years.  These people need our prayers and donations to the Red Cross.  The residents are in real need.  If you have anything, pleae consider donating.

Ya'll stay dry and have a good evening.  Cat Happy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Only two numbers tonight. I am praying for those people living in Houston, and hoping they see some hope soon. I use to live in Huntsville Tx. and had to sit in my walk in closet with my cat as the hurricane howled outside. I also had a tree go thru my roof. I decided when I retired in 2006 that I was moving and came to Fort Worth where my son is and now I go in my walk in closet it is because of a tornado, with my cat who when this happens gives me dirty looks. Just can't win sometimes. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Very slow for a start only one number but I guess I'm lucky it's a start..Perhaps a better day tomorrow...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 2 numbers for me tonight. Prayers all with all those in the storm areas. Have a good evening & be safe.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

5 numbers for me today, it been raining off and on but the biggest rain coming tomorrow. Be safe everyone that's in this flooding.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Your right about that Jen and we also have to be careful about what we ask for, like more rain. LOL!

Five for me tonight but all over the place.

My tire issue only got worse on Saturday as I had an eleven o'clock appointment at Firestone and they didn't take my van until 12:15 and that was only because one of the front service managers got out there and told them what vehicles to take next and he even started the preliminary stuff like checking the oil and battery, so he could get things moving faster. I finally rolled out of there at 1:20.

I still need to go back and get my two front tires replaced but I am hoping I can put it off until October at least.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Got  6 scattered  numbers  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP