Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON Sept 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 454

Honored Social Butterfly

MON Sept 25th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 454

Hi Everyone, Temps are still warm here, but there is a breeze which helps, and it cools off in the evening and that's nice.

Here are your #s for today>

B-2  N-35  I-20  G-54  O-67

I-24  G-57  B-14  O-63  N-42

N-38  B-10  G-46

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check. Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Four numbers for me..finally got on this a.m., as the ITP was down..hopefully it will stay up for awhile...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello good evening, I forgot it was Monday, and remembered when my son showed up and informed me it was Monday, not Wednesday. I could blame that on my age. I got a few numbers. Today started out cool but got hot this afternoon, and it is starting to cool down.
Take care everyone, and tomorrow is Tuesday, right?
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL, Right !
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

4 # tonite Good luck to all  Still very humid here and HOT

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

What a bummer, only 2 numbers and they have an ocean in between them. LOL! Not complaining, just saying.

89 here today and not bad as the humidity which has been in the high 90's in the morning got down to 58, making it much more comfortable.

Good luck all.

Social Butterfly

Hi - Got 4 numbers tonight.  We had a very cool weekend & Monday - my heat actually came on this morning - they say we will get down to 36 tonight - what happened to Fall.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Temp here has been pretty pleasant today not to hot with a cool breeze blowing. Got some numbers and they are scattered around.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP