Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: MON MARCH 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 323

Message 1 of 7

The temps are good here in the 50's no snow just melting and we're lucky we live on the hill so they get the flooding down below but have not heard of any here.3 #'s today and they don't like each other,Ha1Ha!.Maybe tomorrow I will get numbers that like each other.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather.See you all tomorrow.

Report Inappropriate Content
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7
Where does that green creature get his energy?!

I got a number for each letter, so technically I should have a bingo. Not. The line-up is off, that's why not.
Super Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7
2 today Temp is perfect today Hope it lasts
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

Only one lonely little # tonight. Poor thing doesn't have a friend to shout across the card to. Ah well, maybe better tomorrow.

They are telling us rain is coming and the last time I looked it was going to be every day for about a week. Sheeeeshhh!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7
It was a beautiful day indeed we didn't reach up in the 60s perhaps the 40s but the melting has been going on and will again tomorrow. We're are expecting rain tomorrow night hopefully it won't create a flooding situation. I have hung my St. Patricks' Day flag and will start to gather spring items...I did get two numbers atleast in the same column...
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

We are getting rain 100% today and tomorrow then more for rest of the week..I got 3 numbers today!

Treasured Social Butterfly

MON MARCH 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 323

Message 7 of 7

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was good, it's much warmer here now, the snow is shrinking fast, and it will be in the 60s by the end of the week ! Saw my first robin Sat morning, the worms are up and the birds are hungry !

04.gifWell Almost !

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY,

I-16  B-7  G-49  O-63  N-35

O-71  G-54  B-13  N-40  I-20

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen