Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON June 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 440

Honored Social Butterfly

MON June 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 440

Hi Everyone, hope everyone had a good weekend, it's very pleasant here today, temps are just right with a nice breeze.

Here are your #s for today>

G-54  B-5  I-16  N-33  O-72

B-9  N-35  O-62  G-47  I-21

N-38  O-64  I-24

Good Luck, I'll be back later to check, Jen Bingo 3.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight one row has two numbers so  off to a good start,but will see what tomorrow brings.T storms here today but not long about 1/2 hour they were just enough to help keep the grass green.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got 6 numbers tonight right now it's looking like nothing...Hopefully we'll connect tomorrow...Rainy weather abounds..Muggy out too!
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

A very good start for me. Let's hope the numbers keep on showing up.

The extreme temperature and the different time zones after our trip are making both the old man and me under the weather. It sucks to be old! That's good enough a reason to be traveling again before we are too broken down by age to do it.
Social Butterfly

Hi All -  got 7 numbers tonight  - nothing lining up so far.  We are in for a hot week - no triple digits yet. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three for me and they form a cockeyed triangle.

A hot humid weekend and rain is back today. Scattered T-storms with 80-100% chance of it raining. LOL! 80 was our high for the day and then it will start to warm up each day, most likely until it gets to 90 like it did on Sunday.

Good luck everyone..........

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My weekend was a good one, it didn't rain,I got 7 numbers today

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP