Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON APRIL 24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 432

Honored Social Butterfly

MON APRIL 24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 432

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Very nice here today, sunny and warm.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-5  N-33  G-49  I-27  O-63

G-51  O-71  B-12  N-40  I-16

N-43  B-15  O-69

Have a good game, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

hello86.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow 7 numbers to start and two rows looking good will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather,ours was very nice today,sunny and not cold just right.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good beginning with 4 hits. Hopefully this week will not fizzle away. I love your blinking butterfly, Jen.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

On Saturday it was really cold, and was force to wear sweat pants. Today I am sweating, and we are to be in the high 90's tomorrow, and 80's this week but back to cold weather this weekend. My poor plants are confused.
I got 3 numbers in a row, so maybe this is a good sign.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 3 for me tonight.  We had a clouds all day - they say snow by Friday,  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

4 scattered numbers  Beautiful day but a cold wind has picked up  Love the butterfly  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Four numbers for me in key places...I love that sparkly butterfly...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three for me today.....chilly day no sun until after 3 this afternoon.

The A/C finally got fixed yesterday, just in time to not be needing it, lol. Although that will change pretty quick if the weatherman is right.

Had dinner a bit early, mmm, haddock fillet sauteed in butter and a bit of olive oil and when I turned it over I added more butter to the pan and some lemon juice. Sooo good served on a bed of rice with the lemon butter sauce on top of it all and a quick twist or two of the pepper grinder.

I am trying to get more fish into my diet and other than fried this is my favorite way of making it. Less messy also.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

It was cold this morning but it warmed up real good, I got 3 numbers so far.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP