Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

M0n Oct 23rd Bingo game # 458 Is On, Welcome !

Honored Social Butterfly

M0n Oct 23rd Bingo game # 458 Is On, Welcome !

Decided I couldnt let My Bingo Buddies go without, besides it keeps my mind off other things, I sent all the bingo cards , you should have them by now, if not keep checking, I don't know how long it takes...

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-5  N-34  I-24  G-52  O-71

G-57  B-12  N-32  O-66  I-17

I-22  G-46  O-65

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

C7822.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

I couldn't believe it when I found your post in my email. Jen thanks for doing this, but you do need to rest. I had my eye surgery today and my left eye is still a little blurry, but the pain has gone away.
I have a few numbers. Jen please take care, and will continue to send prayers your way for some positive news on your health.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight good luck everyone stay dry were having alot of rain and maybe even some snow showers,yuk.Jen take it easy and get lots of rest.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

You shuldn't have opened the Bingo Hall today. But since you did, I've got to rush in and pull out my dauber.
Thank you, Jen.
XOXOXO
Honored Social Butterfly

Going to the couch ' Gonna rest up, Thanks everyone< Jen
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Gentle Hugs Jen,

Take care!

dog_hug_cat.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Love it Sandy, Thanks for the Hugs!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for thinking of us but you need to be resting hoping tests goes well, my numbers are all over the board. Get some rest.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got 5 # tonite  Glad to see you are back tonite jen but still worried that you should REST  Good luck to all Congrats to fRI WINNER

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen what a nice surprise - Thanks you.  Only 2 for me tonight.  Please take it easy - prayers for tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well you sound chipper enough. Haven't checked my email since early morning but decided to check in and see and what a surprise it was, so I went to my mail and got those numbers.

Thank you for thinking of us.

I got 5 numbers tonight and am off to a good start.

Good luck everyone.

Jen you take it easy and rest up. I am praying your tests tomorrow are good.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP