Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Happy New Year To All My Bingo Friends!

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy New Year To All My Bingo Friends!

Hi Everyone, It's me, Just checking in..I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish us all a Happy New Year, These past few weeks have been an eternity for me, even though the doctor warned me about the pain, nothing could have prepared me for it..as my entire left side of my torso was involved, and the incision runs in a cresent all around the back of my left shoulder, it will take some time to heal, and will be several months for me to get back to normal...I feel like a jig saw puzzel with some of the pieces gone..!

My kids have been wonderful, and my daughter checks on me daily, it seems I can't do the least thing without wearing out..

However each day is somewhat better..

Thank you all for your prayers. Love you, was hoping to get the game going this week, but I'm going to give it another week, Your Bingo Lady, JenforYou4.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

Just a note to wish you well. The weeks seem to be flying by and it will be Spring before you know it. Take your time and don't over exert yourself..We want you to be your self again..Happy Valentines Day in the event that I don't get to wish it. I am tied up with medical issues regarding my hubby, one surgery after another and yet another one on the horizon..
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JEN!

Glad to learn you are slowly getting better.  Remember, "Rome was not built in one day" and sounds like the doctors played havoc with you.  PLEASE take it easy.  Don't worry about the Bingo team.  We will survive.

Had a nice quiet Holiday Season.  Just wish the weather would cooperate.  These freezing temps are hard to handle.  I've got to learn to appreciate each morningm.. Smile when I get up and say, "Thank you God".

Wishing you a Happy, Health, Prosperous, Blessed New Year.    Remember, Take It Easy, Michol

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

OMG - It was so nice to see your post. Glad you are on the mend - please take care of yourself - your Bingo friends will be here with our good thoughts & prayers.  Don't rush things - take good care.  Love & Prayers Lynne

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi jen just take of yourself Bingo isn't as important as your health  Thoughts and prayers   are with you always  

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Do you like Sterling Silver Roses, Jen? Imagine your living room filled up with them, because a dozen bouquets were just virtually sent to you from my heart.
Please mend completely before you get back to us.
xoxoxo
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy to hear from you, I know your healing will take some time so you just sit back and relax and don't be in a hurry to return.

Super Contributor

Happy New Years to you and the family, give yourself sometime to heal, still Praying that God will restore you back to 100%

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So glad you posted, I was getting worried and thinking about calling you.

Glad you are taking another week off as you deserve it and from the sound of it you need it also. Hope you are at least getting a bit better each day. My prayers are with you for a good recovery even though it may not be as speedy as you hoped. Sending hugs and I picked one that I hope will make you smile.

Big Hug for You.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP