Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Sept 8th LAST NIGHT FOR THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 8th LAST NIGHT FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Thinking of my family and friends in Florida, I just pray they are all safe.

Here are your last set of numbers, will we have a winner?

B-10  O - 67  G-47  G-51 N-44

B-4  I-17  G-60  I-22  N-37 O-64

I-23  N-39  O-69  I-26  G-55

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, ready for supper, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

"C", I got it. On card 74

B & - 4 - 8 - 11- 14
I 19 - 27
N 44- 39
G 56 - 47
O 71 - 65

Please sign me up for the next game. I'll be traveling but will check in whenever I can.
Irma, dial it down a few notches, will ya?

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS miliannie, This Is A Good Bingo !

celebration-balloons.jpgWay To Bingo ! You are our 2nd WINNER !

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS ALL WINNERS ! HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND FOR THOSE IN HARMS WAY LETS TAKE A MOMENT OF SILENCE AND PRAYERS FOR THEIR SAFETY ALL AROUND AMEN . PROTECTION BOTH NEAR AND FAR THAT THIS TOO SHALL PAST , THAT THEY WILL LIVE TO SEE BETTER DAYS AHEAD IN JESUS NAME .AMEN
WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

WOW! Looks like evonann got the "C". Congratulations, WTG lady. Now enjoy your weekend.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Missed by 1 number, Congratulations to the winner! Sign me up for the next game please.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No Bingo for me this evening.  That magic number just didn't show itself. Please sign me up for game 452.  Everyone STAY SAFE.  Batten down the hatches and be prepared to be without power.  Make sure you've got plenty of water and foods that don't require cooking.  Talk to you next week.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got a C on card 70 the numbers are O-66,G-53,N-43,I-27,B-5,B-3,B10,B-7,B-2,I-18 N-37,G-60 andO-71.Hope everyone has a safe weekend and hope that Florida doesn't get hit to bad praying for the people there.Good luck everyone and please sign me up for game 452 next week Jen,thanks.

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO evonann!

congratulations_fireworks.gif

WAY TO GO!

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Missed by two numbers. Please sign me up for the next game. Pray for all in the path of Irma, and glad my family got out of Florida. Please be safe if you are in Florida. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Well I still need 2 for my C - oh well maybe next game.  Have a good weekend & be safe.  See you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Need B 6 for C and  blackout  Please sign me up for next week  All stay SAFE  Thanks

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one.

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed the C by one O, darn.

Second nice day in a row here, just a tiny bit humid but not enough to spoil being outside. Of course the only time I was out was when I was getting in and out of the car.

Good luck everyone, have a nice weekend and if you are in the path of Irma, stay safe.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP