The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Super Social Butterfly

Re: Fri Sept 1st LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Message 1 of 12 (339 Views)

No Z here needed 3 numbers oh well.Please sign me up for game 451 next week thanks,cograts to the winners.Have a nice Labor day all and enjoy.See you all next week.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 12 (379 Views)

Need one number for Z  and another  for blackout   Congrats to all winners for Z    Please sign me up for next week  Thanks    Hope all have a good and safe  wknd

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 12 (389 Views)
Felicitation to prisonnurse for claiming Z Bingo coup !
(I usually can do a pretty dang good French accent imitation..Someday, I'm sure we will be able to do audio blogging. Until then, imagine a French woman saying the above.)

Please sign me up for the next game. Will the "bingo hall" be open on Monday, Labor Day?
Have a great weekend, y'all.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 12 (399 Views)

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06 !

congratulations_fireworks.gif

WAY TO GO, Enjoy your weekend !

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 12 (402 Views)

Got me down to one number, but no Z.  Please sign me up for game 451 and have a good weekend.  Be safe and have fun.  See ya'll next week. Woman Happy

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 12 (405 Views)

No Z for me, still need one number. BUT...............CONGRATULATIONS to prisonnurse as I see she has yelled Bingo! WTG woman.

Well Last Friday I got the flat tire and after a hectic week and finally deciding to give up and buy more tires, today my battery died. I went out to go to the store and my car wouldn't start. I was going to call AAA in the morning but my son got home about 4 and gave me a jumpstart and I drove to Advance Auto Parts and they put in a new one. I hope "Murphy" is finished with me because I can't afford any more probblems. Son is leaving in the morning on a trip and will be gone 2 or 3 weeks. Just send a tiny prayer my way please that nothing else happens. Thank you all in advance.

Good luck and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 12 (416 Views)

Oh Congrats to Prisonnurse - YEA!!!  No Z for me still needing 3 numbers. Sure hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - see you all Monday.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 12 (423 Views)

1 number would have gave me the Z and a cover all. Sign me up for the next game please, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 12 (423 Views)
I have a BIINGO on Card #1 B 12, I 30, N 40, G 57, O 73
G 60, FREE, I 22, B 10,
I 27, N 32, G 49, O 69
Tonight I am going to the Lake Worth football game to see my son's band show, I have seen bits and pieces of this, so its going to be nice to see the whole show.
Please sign me up for the next game, and have a great weekend. Congrats to any future winners of this game.
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 12 (431 Views)

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy