Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Oct 20th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS ROUND

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 20th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS ROUND

Hi Everyone, A nice quiet day here.

The Vascular Surgeon has scheduled more testing for next Tues, to determine the amount of blockage in my carodid ?, if the # is high he will do surgery, not sure if it will be same day, but could be, no stint, just cleaning it out...still a tad stressed but I know this is done all the time, I will be taking some time off next week, ill check in when I can. Love you all; Here are the last set of #s>

B-8  I-22  N-32  I-27

N-37  N-41  G-53  G-46

G-52  O-62  O-75  N-39

O-68  G-55

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Super Contributor

Praying all your tests and everything goes well, and hoping you have a speedy recovery, I would like ro share with the group this exercise program i'm doing, it's basicually for seniors called (grow young fitness) we have ladies in this group over 90yrs old, we do a lot of our exercises from a chair. i've had total knee replacement & it teaches balance & strenghten as well. Ladies please if you get a chance check it out, i'm sure you will find it interesting. thanks & have a safe & blessed weekend.

Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I will say what everyone else is saying, your health is more important than the bingo games. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.
Yesterday my cat Lancelot passed away from kidney failure. Needless to say it has been very difficult for me, as he was 16 years old, and I had him since he was 4 months old. I was there when the vet did it and held him to the very end. I am having him cremated and I have a special place for him in my home.
Congrats for SassiLady for her win.
I lost by one number. Next week I am having cataract surgery on Monday to my left eye, but I will still be able to get unto my computer, I just won't be able to drive for a week.
Everyone have a great week. Jen relax take it easy and we will see you when you are ready. Cypher ((hugs)).
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@prisonnurse06@ Good luck with your cataract surgery. Will say a prayer for success and a speedy recovery.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I had my value cleared a few years ago was scarey thinking about it but it was easy and they do explain what going to happen so that helps.Missed the frame by one number oh well please sign me for next week.Jen take it easy and think good thoughts about what your having done things will be great afterwards you'll see.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The Bingo eluded me by ONE frigging number! Argggh!

Glad I got that one off my chest. Now it's congratulatory time. A huge BRAVO to SassiLady. And to anyone else who successfully bags this Bonus game.

Please sign me up for the next game, if Jen decides to open the Bingo Hall. If not, it's okay. Jen does need a little respite from all deadlines, i.e. posting bingo numbers every day by a certain time etc. The main thing is to have our precious Jen back in good health again.  Have a blessed weekend.

Silver Conversationalist

Still need need 2 #  Please sign me up for whenever you are back  Please stay calm as much as possiblen and will continue to send prayers your way  Good luck to whoever wins

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Jen - keeping you in my prayers - will light you a candle at church tomorrow. Take the time off to try & relax a bit - you know we will be thinking & praying that all goes well.  Hugs Lynne

Congrats SassiLady on your win.

Honored Social Butterfly

That's good news and if you have to take time off that is fine by us.

I have a bingo on card #97

B-9-3-10-11-5

I-17-16

N-31-42

G-60-46

O-69-64-72-61-70

Have a great weekend everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO!

happiness.jpgLooks like you are the only WINNER, WAY TO GO! Enjoy your weekend..

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Not quite there...Take care of your needs first perhaps a respite is needed from this ..which is fine with me. My hubby just had the surgery of the Caroda Artery and it went well in and out within a short time. Hoping all goes well with your tests. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here keeping you in prayers Jen blessed weekend all plus HAPPY SWEETS DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, sit back and relax your health is more important than this BINGO game, hope your test results are good so you won't have to have surgery keeping you prayed up. I missed by one number from having the Frame and a cover all.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP