Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri May 5th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 5th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

HI EVERYONE< A beautiful day here, yea, lots of sunshine !

We had a total of 9 Winners last night, WOW; michol, lynnie39, Mary Riley, ladyfox58, convertiblegal, prisonnurse, jonibee, miliannie, and evonann, what a night, We will finish up with a cover all!happiness.jpg HERE ARE THE LAST SET OF #s > GOOD LUCK!

B-7  B-15  I-24  I-30

N-33  N-42  G-47  G-60

O-61  O-74  B-3  I-18

N-44  N-39  G-51  G-53

O-73 and O-68

Have a good game, I will be back in a bit !, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Regular Contributor

Dear Jen, I still need 6 more #s.  I hope you and all the other ladies are havig a nice weekend.  Here in Idaho it went from 70 degrees to 40 degrees in 2 days.  I had a really nice time today with my daugter.  We went to a nursery and bought lots of flowers to put in hanging  askets, This will be my Mothers Day present from her.

Naomi

Bronze Conversationalist

No cover all here need alot of numbers oh well.Cogratulations to everone yesterday wow that was alot of winners.Jen please sign me up for game 434 next week thanks.Hope everyone has a great weekend and dry one we don't need anymore rain right now.Good luck to who ever wins tonight.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My cover all is short of one patch. But that's all right. I had 3 regular bingos, and that's a record for me.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Stay safe everyone.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations to all the winners yesterday.  No coverall for me today.  The weather continues to get colder and I just put another layer on.

Please sign me up for game 434.  Have a good weekend.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

No cover all for me but I'm a happy camper just to get regular Bingo...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend ..hopefully no more damp rain...
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations to all the WINNERS yesterday  No coverall here Please sign me up for next week  Hope all have a great wknd

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I can't believe 9 bingos, wow! I missed the Cover All by 5 numbers, but I did win a bingo yesterday so I can't complain.
Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow  Congrats to everyone that won - we did good!!! For cover all still need 4 - oh well.  Have a wonderful weekend, we are suppose to have high 70's tomorrow & 80 on Sunday.  See on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the other winners from yesterday!👍 No cover all for me, I still need 2 numbers. Sign me up for the next game please and Congratulations to whoever wins this one!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP