Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri March 10th, WELCOME TO Fridays Bonus Game, We continue the DIAMOND.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri March 10th, WELCOME TO Fridays Bonus Game, We continue the DIAMOND.

Hi Everyone, There were no winners last night, so we continue the Diamond bingo.

HERE ARE YOUR FINAL SET OF #s>

B-14  N-33  O-75  G-52

O-63  I-23  N-44  O-74

I-19  G-55  O-68  N-42  and  I-28

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Need two 2's for a diamond oh well, Congradulation to the winners way to go.Cold here and maybe some snow tonight wish we would go back to spring weather.Please sign me up for game 426 next week.Stay warm and dry all see you next week.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to michol on your win  I still need 1 #  Please sign me up for next week

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Michol for having a flawless diamond! (I have 2 chips in mine!)

Please sign me up for the next game, Jen. Thank you kindly from one of your bingo addicts.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well I finally made it here, I was so involve in a game on FB that I lost track of time. You can thank my cat, who came into my office to remind me that he needed to have something to snack on again.
No Bingo for me, I needed two more numbers. Please sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend, and stay warm or cool depending what part of the country you live in.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow Congrats Michol.  Still missing 1 for my diamond.  Have a good weekend all.  Please sign me up for our next game.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

OMG, check me out.  I do believe I have a BINGO.  Ready or not:

B-8

I -22 and 28

N-34 and 42

G-47 and 48

O- 67

Winter weather is upon us.  77 yesterday and today 39.  Mother nature is not sure what the season is.  Wishing all a nice weekend.  Please sign me up for game 426.  Smiley Happy  Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations michol, great win.!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

WOW michol, THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER!

congrats.jpgWay to go, Have a Great Weekend !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I needed 1 more number, sign me up for the next game please.. Congratulations to whoever wins!! Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Everywhere but the right place..too many numbers missing for me..Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend..It's very frigid feeling outside..snow off and on didn't amount to anything except slippery conditions..I guess we're in for some more this weekend...
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Needed: a G, didn't get it. But only needed three for a full card. Bummer!

Good luck everyone, I hope someone gets it.

Nice weather here but I it is starting to cool off a bit now, I think the cooler weather is supposed to hold for a couple of days.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP