Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 2nd BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another hot day, and the creepy crawlies are out in force, and the flying ones LOL Comes with summer I guess.

HERE ARE YOUR LAST SET OF #s>

B-3  N-32  G-54  O-71

I-18  N-42  O-64  I-23

G-56  O-74  B-11 

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

happiness.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

We have had some bad thunderstorms, so I could not get on my computer until now, and more on the way. We are under a flash flood watch. No cover all for me, lost by two numbers.
Please sign me up for the next game, and now I have to get off my computer, as another storms has started.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Needed 4 for the cover all oh well. Please sign me up for game 438 next week thanks.Have a good weekend everyone and yes it is warm here,had to turn the air on.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

No coverall for me only down to three numbers..What a beautiful sunset tonight ..the camera doesn't do it justice...Please sign me up for next weeks game...I stubben my baby toe today and it's black and blue on the inside...this will teach me to wear my slippers..ha
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No bingo here please sign me up for next week Thanx

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

OMG - just need 1 more - oh well.  Beautiful morning & a rainy afternoon,  See you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I flunked out, still need three. I hope someone wins.

Kind of a hot day here also. I went to the doctor (oh s..t forgot to stop and pick up a prescription that was ready a few days ago).  Ah well, tomorrow is another day. Maybe by then they will have the two others he was sending in ready. NO, nothing new just a change in the strength of the BetaBlocker and BP medication.

Good luck everyone and have a nice weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

Very warm day here, down to 1 number sign me up for the next game please, Congratulations to whoever wins this one!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP