How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Fri Feb 24th Our Final Day For The Bonus Game

Message 1 of 13 (119 Views)
Miliannie, I am in the Panama City area and it really has not been as cold as last "winter". I haven't owned a winter coat since I left NY State. Have a good trip and I hope the weather holds for you. I would recommend a raincoat or jacket though as we tend to have T-storms fairly often, and don't forget an umbrella.
Super Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13 (143 Views)
I seem to have the same dilemma of missing the bonus bingo this week. One hard to find number is left in the I column for me.
Please sign me up for the next game. Will be moving around two southern states next week, but I'll have my portable computer with me, so no biggie.
The following message is for the weatherhoney (man or woman): keep the weather at civilized level so that two thin blooded islanders don't have to be super uncomfortable. (We don't own any winter coat anymore.) Thank you.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13 (152 Views)

Nothing here either, sign me up for next game please.

Regular Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 13 (158 Views)

Need two more numbers for the cover all at least I got a bingo this week.Please sign me up for next weeks game 424 thanks.We had loud thunder storms last night which woke me up hard too get back to sleep after that.Rainy today and maybe snow tomorrow Wednesday we were in the 70's Oh well that's Wisconsin.

Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13 (167 Views)
no luck here have blessed weekend all

Message 6 of 13 (172 Views)

Well winter is definitely back 24 with snow today.  No cover all for me still miss 2 .  Have a good weekend all & see you on Monday.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13 (173 Views)

No Bingo for me this week.  Have truly enjoyed some incredible weather this week - 77 - Thursday and Friday.  Rumor has it rain tomorrow and then a drop in temp.  Can't complain.

Please sign me up for next week's game.  Stay warm and keep safe. Have a good weekend.

Message 8 of 13 (175 Views)
I have three numbers left, but cannot complain as I already got a bingo. Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a great weekend.

Message 9 of 13 (176 Views)

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Message 10 of 13 (186 Views)

Down to one number n 40  Please sign  me up for next week Thank s  Good luck to all and have a warm safe weekend