Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI DEC 8 OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI DEC 8 OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi EVERYONE, Still bitter cold, hope you all are staying warm!

Looking For A Winner, Will it be you?

HERE ARE YOUR LAST SET OF #s>

B-9  I-22  G-53  G-47

O-64  O-73  N-43  B-4   And N-45

GOOD LUCK, Will check back soon, Going to relax, went shopping with my daughter, the lines were terrible, had I not spent so much time putting things in the shopping cart, I would have left..LOL, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here . HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

GOOD LUCK TO WINNER
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to one but it wasn't meant to be...Congratulations to the winner...Please sign me up for next weeks game. Have a nice weekend and be careful of this snow storm that is hitting a lot of us this weekend.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is 42 but feels like 40. This morning it was 27 and very cold. I didn't get snow but Houston did which is 4 hours away. I had trouble with my garage door the huge spring on the door exploded, and I had to call someone out to fix it. I was suppose to go to the eye doctor, but had to reschedule.
I missed my bingo by two numbers. Please sign me up for next week, if we are having bingo. Stay warm and stay safe.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game.
Thank you.
Have a blessed week end
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers on Friday all in the wrong spots,oh we'll will see what happens next week please sign me up for game 465 next week thanks.Good luck all and see you next week.Cold here also and we may get snow tonight,so much for the warm weather and sunshine,ha!ha!.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

B I N G O! ! !   Wow what a pleasant surprise  Ready or not, here I come on Card number 123;  B - 1, 5, 6;  I - 19, 23, 26; N -32, G -58, 52, 46; O - 74, 64, 65.  Hope it is OK.

The weather person is predicting some snow tonight.  That brings tears to my eyes.  Wishing everyone good luck and a GREAT weekend. Woman Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm Sorry michol, you are missing the second N for the mini full house. N-41. it was not called.> mini-full-house.gif . You had all the rest.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need a number  Good luck to whoever wins Please sign me up for next week  Thank you

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Woke up this morning to some snow which we haven't seen in years but it didn't last long, I needed 1 more number so good luck to rest of you and Congratulations to whoever wins! Sign me up for the next game please.

Social Butterfly

Still missing 2 for my win.  Know what you mean Jen, shopping is just crazy - no matter the time of day. Have a good weekend all - see you Monday.

Super Contributor

Got down to 1 #, it's snowing here in AL.  something we don't get, but coming from living in 

NY for over 40yrs i missed it. have a great weekend everyone, and keep warm.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

Hahaha, we had a crappy day, low 40's, rained all day. Most of you know the kind that adds up to Raw and Wet, oh and Windy.

I was so good at the Cardiologist's that he is stopping my Metoprolol and doesn't want to see me for a year. Wow, I had to tell him I would be moving in a couple of months and he said if I had any problems or needed him to just call.

I have no mini full card, still need B-11. Good luck and a I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP