Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI APRIL 21st FINAL DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI APRIL 21st FINAL DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, just got home, went mushrooming with my daughter, walked 5 miles, found 3...lol

HERE ARE YOUR LAST SET OF #s>

B-9  I-29  G-53  O-74

N--37  O-66  N-44  I-23

G-46  G-56  O-61

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to 1 number.  Oh well!  It's the pursuit that is fun.  Have a great weekend.  Please sisgn me up for game 432.  Enjoy your family time.

Super Contributor

I have a bingo on card #55 b-4,6,13, i-16,24, n-36,41, g-47,56, o-61,733.75. Thanks, congrats to the other winners, sign me up n have a blessed weekend.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO Mary Riley ! WAY TO GO !

celebration-balloons.jpgYOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER !

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well this has not been a good week for my brain. I forgot to get last night numbers, which did not help me. When I was doing Counted Cross Stitch on FB which is coloring but when you do it forms a stitch. I thought I was finished with the picture I was doing and could not understand why it kept saying you still have more blue to put on the picture. What I had done was start in the middle of the picture and some how thought I was finished. When I got here I thought it was Thursday and did not understand why everyone was signing up for the next game.
But I think I have it all straighten out. Congrats to Sassilady two bingos in a week, good job. I needed two more numbers.
Please sign me up for next week, and everyone have a great weekend. I will try to remember that I have two days with no bingo.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to SassiLady for bingo-ing the entire week.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to SassiLady! I needed 1 more number, sign me up for the next game please.

Social Butterfly

Congrats SassiLady!!! Way to go.  I just needed 1 more - bummer.  Have a good weekend everyone - see you on Monday.

Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to sassilady     Great week!!!!!  Still need 3 numbers for the O   Please sign me up for next week  Have a good weekend

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed it by two numbers oh well.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's nice.Jen please sign me up for game 432 next week,thanks.Way to go SassiLady nice.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow! This is a good week.

Bingo on card # 66

B-13,10 & 7

I-25 & 21

N- 31  & 44

G-46 & 59

O-62, 61  & 74

Hope I got it right.

Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations Sassilady! ! !  Job very well done.  You sure know how to Rock the Numbers!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

You are our 1st WINNER !

congratulations_fireworks.gifWay To Go Bert !

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP