Super Social Butterfly

Re: Your Bucket List

Message 1 of 15

My bucket has a hole in it!  🕳

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 15

The first thing on my bucket list is to go to Branson, MO.  My late husband and I had planned to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary there, however he passed aways 14 years ago, just 3 months prior to our 25th anniversary.  That is still a trip I want to make with my daughter to remember my husband and our anniversary that we almost made.  Just have to save up the money to do it.

Second thing on the list is to move to the country and find a little frame house that has a front porch and a swing where I can sit and enjoy coffee, birds singing and neighbors.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 15

To finally have a house all paid for and a car don't have to be new as long as it take me where I need too be and my family and I have better health then we do now thank you Jesus

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 15

I want to see the Aurora Borealis at least once.

Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 15

I want to start another Renaissance-Baroque recorder ensemble.  I had a 7-piece group back in the 70's and 80's and we performed regularly for schools, faires, and even at a high tea all the way up in Victoria, BC.  That group eventually fell apart due to people relocating.  Then I moved to another area and formed a 5-piece ensemble consisting of retired people.  We had a great time until illness hit most of us.  Soon I'll be ready to start again.  I miss playing music with a friendly group of older adult musicians, so that'll be my goal - to get another ensemble together for regular practice sessions.  It'll fullfill my wish for music, keeping my brain active, and associating with like-minded people.  And maybe it'll even make Vivaldi, Hayden and others happy to know that their music is still being performed and enjoyed.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 15

learning to do crafts

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 15

I am going to learn how to macrame'

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 8 of 15

I have always wanted to record a song and hear myself on the jukebox.  Very selfish request but there it is or publish my romance I've written, either would kinda say I was here, you know, that's important to me now that I'm 68.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 15

a588828d wrote:

This summer I completed the first item on my bucket list which was to walk the entire length of the Camino de Santiago from St Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Campostola, Spain (550 miles)

coming up Are the following items:

Machu Pichu

Galápagos Islands

seeing the Midnight sun 

Hiking in Sicily

Croatia

Bora Bora

Big Bend National Park (before the "idiot in chief" builds a wall

Great list! Enjoy!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 15

This summer I completed the first item on my bucket list which was to walk the entire length of the Camino de Santiago from St Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Campostola, Spain (550 miles)

coming up Are the following items:

Machu Pichu

Galápagos Islands

seeing the Midnight sun 

Hiking in Sicily

Croatia

Bora Bora

Big Bend National Park (before the "idiot in chief" builds a wall