Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Say 'Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡ Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡ (Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡)' October 1st...

Honored Social Butterfly

Say 'Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡ Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡ (Rabbit! ๐Ÿ‡)' October 1st...

And, you'll receive month-long good luck! 

Simply say the following words (aloud), 'Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!, the very first thing on October 1st, and you'll see yourself basking in good luck! There are other variations to this, such as...some say, 'Rabbit! Rabbit!', or 'White Rabbit!'

(For those night owls/rabbits, speaking these 2 or 3 words just after midnight still counts. Because, although you may be a night owl/rabbit and have not slept yet, you too deserve some good luck!)

Be sure to 'thank' this little fella, Mr. Rabbit  ๐Ÿ‡ , if you do have some good luck, throughout the month. And, in return, he'll wiggle his little nose, just for you!

/)/)
( . .)
( ใฅโ™ก  This will be my second rabbiting experience (my first being in September, and I did not have any good luck during that month.). So, I do hope (one day) to see Mr. Rabbit wiggle his nose, just for me! Let's make it a good one! ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ

Rabbit Rabbit October 1.jpg

[source: Sandra Boynton - Facebook]

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Trusted Social Butterfly

Maybe you need to end the previous month with "Hare! Hare! (Hare!),".

https://www.dictionary.com/e/rabbit-rabbit-and-hare-hare/ 

...Think I'll stick with Black-eye Peas on New Year's day...Lower maintenance.

View solution in original post

Silver Conversationalist

Like they always say." Hare today,gone tomorrow".

Honored Social Butterfly

@EricC28201 - Got it covered!  ๐Ÿ™‚

(@EricC28201 - Thanks for sharing! Never had black eyed-peas that way before, with rice or pasta, always just with collard greens w/ liquid smoke, hot sauce, and bacon bits. But, I'm sure your dish is/was delicious!)

Black-Eyed Peas Collard Greens and Liquid Smoke Yeah Baby 2024 Is Going To Be Quite the Lucky Year!.png

Trusted Social Butterfly

Andouille, Bacon, Cured Ham...It's all good...Kinda like Gumbo...One word lotsa recipes...none right or wrong, just preferred or passed.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Don't forget your Black-Eye Peas @KellytheBelly .

Usually have mine with rice, but changed things up this year...had them with small pasta shells.

Honored Social Butterfly

@EricC28201 - Got it covered!  ๐Ÿ™‚

(@EricC28201 - Thanks for sharing! Never had black eyed-peas that way before, with rice or pasta, always just with collard greens w/ liquid smoke, hot sauce, and bacon bits. But, I'm sure your dish is/was delicious!)

Black-Eyed Peas Collard Greens and Liquid Smoke Yeah Baby 2024 Is Going To Be Quite the Lucky Year!.png

Trusted Social Butterfly

Andouille, Bacon, Cured Ham...It's all good...Kinda like Gumbo...One word lotsa recipes...none right or wrong, just preferred or passed.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Maybe you need to end the previous month with "Hare! Hare! (Hare!),".

https://www.dictionary.com/e/rabbit-rabbit-and-hare-hare/ 

...Think I'll stick with Black-eye Peas on New Year's day...Lower maintenance.

Silver Conversationalist

Like they always say." Hare today,gone tomorrow".

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP