Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: PENPALS

Message 71 of 114
Hi Veronica, my name is Cindy and I will be 57 on the 4th of July. I live in Buckeye Arizona. I am disabled but prior to that I worked in Healthcare administration. I am married, have one grown son and 3 granddaughters. I hope to hear back from you soon. Have a wonderful holiday today.
Sincerely,
Cindy
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 72 of 114

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work tull time, live with my retired husb and family in Hermitage TN.  Like reading, beach, and cruising.

Conversationalist

Message 73 of 114

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time and live in Hermitage TN with my retired husb and family and dogs.  Love the beach, reading, and cruising. 

Info Seeker +

Message 74 of 114

uchick wrote:

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

Conversationalist

Message 75 of 114

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husb and family and dogs in Hermitage, TN.  Love reading, the beach, cruises.

Info Seeker +

Message 76 of 114

Hi, I am Carmen and live in Texas.  Being an pen pal sounds good to me.

I am original from Germany.  I am retired and my hobbies are animals, gardening and traveling.

Info Seeker

Message 77 of 114

Hey there,

I am from Minnesota, too. I am Cille.

Conversationalist

Message 78 of 114

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage, Tn.  I like to read, and go on cruises.  Would love to pen pal.

Conversationalist

Message 79 of 114

Hi, I am Veronica, 63, work full time, live with my retired husband and family and dogs in Hermitage TN.  Like to go on cruises, and read.  Would love to pen pal.

Conversationalist

Message 80 of 114

I think it would be fun to have a penpal, but I'd prefer it to be one on one, not on a public forum.