Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Info Seeker

Re: PLEASE: PENPALS

Message 1 of 113 (269 Views)
I am looking for pen pals. I am new to this program.

Hope to hear from you.

Doreen
Info Seeker

Re: PENPALS

Message 2 of 113 (285 Views)
Hi Gloria,

I am looking for pen pals also.

I hope you receive this.

Doreen
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 113 (567 Views)
Hi Gloria,
I was surprised to get your note as nothing ever happened when I originally posted. I am happy to correspond with you and share this and that! I do love letter writing by email and having friends in other places. I am 64, happily married to my best friend, mother of 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am a dog/cat lover with 3 dogs and 2 cats. I have a passion for travel, love to read and attend live theater as well as movies on the big screen. I do enjoy a few crafts and hoping to learn to crochet soon.

Tell me a bit about yourself!
Christine
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 113 (578 Views)
Yes I am Gloria. I'll send you a private message. Welcome to the AARP website!
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 113 (776 Views)
Hello, my name is Gloria. I just joined penpal community 7/26/17. Don't really see any updated posts, just taking a chance to see if you are still seeking a penpal.
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 113 (822 Views)

Hello, my name is Gloria.  

I would like to have platonic penpals, just to have conversations. I am 58 y/o next month. I live in Mississippi.  I use to write poetry, trying to get the passion back to start writing again.    My time is mostly spent working. Not much to talk about at this time.  Have a great evening. 

PENPALS

Message 7 of 113 (1,814 Views)

ST.PAT'S.gif  Dear Penpals,

May the luck of the Irish be with you all!

WISH: PENPALS

Message 8 of 113 (2,388 Views)

My wish for Christmas is to have a penpal!

Christmas-tree.jpg

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 113 (2,818 Views)

Looking for an email penpal to share everyday life or interests!  It is nice to connect with others and I miss writing letters!!  I am a retired teacher (mostly kindergarten), married 40 years with 3 grown children and two wonderful grandchildren!  We spend a great deal of our time traveling.  We have an RV that we travel in or occasionally pack a bag and fly somewhere - our bucket list is full of places we want to get to!!!  We love to attend live theatre, movies and walking our "crew" - multiple adopted dogs!!  When we are not on the road we make our home in Tennessee although we are originally mid-westerners!

Message 10 of 113 (3,282 Views)

Hi Jan,

I saw your post under "Penpals".  You live in Phoenix....I live in The Villages, Florida.  You are 71...and no family left.It must be very lonely.  Do you like your senior apartment?  Do you own or rent?  I bought a place here in TV but am always on the lookout for other opportunities.  We just experienced the tailend of Hurricane Hermine and I can tell you it was something I had never experienced.  The winds were fierce!  A tornado touched down 23 miles from here.There hadn't been a hurricane in Florida in the last 11 years.  We moved here in December 2015 from California. Earthquakes to hurricanes, Mother Nature can be very scarey.

Tell me about your life....I'd love to know more about you!

3356605ol4i3id2l2.gif