Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: PENPALS

Message 1 of 114

Hey Gloria. I too are looking for a platonic relationship. I am a 72 year old male, AARP member, live in Alabama (sort of transplanted) as I grew up in the North.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: PLEASE: PENPALS

Message 2 of 114
I am looking for pen pals. I am new to this program.

Hope to hear from you.

Doreen
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 114
Hi Gloria,

I am looking for pen pals also.

I hope you receive this.

Doreen
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 114
Hi Gloria,
I was surprised to get your note as nothing ever happened when I originally posted. I am happy to correspond with you and share this and that! I do love letter writing by email and having friends in other places. I am 64, happily married to my best friend, mother of 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am a dog/cat lover with 3 dogs and 2 cats. I have a passion for travel, love to read and attend live theater as well as movies on the big screen. I do enjoy a few crafts and hoping to learn to crochet soon.

Tell me a bit about yourself!
Christine
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 114
Yes I am Gloria. I'll send you a private message. Welcome to the AARP website!
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 114
Hello, my name is Gloria. I just joined penpal community 7/26/17. Don't really see any updated posts, just taking a chance to see if you are still seeking a penpal.
Info Seeker

Message 7 of 114

Hello, my name is Gloria.  

I would like to have platonic penpals, just to have conversations. I am 58 y/o next month. I live in Mississippi.  I use to write poetry, trying to get the passion back to start writing again.    My time is mostly spent working. Not much to talk about at this time.  Have a great evening. 

PENPALS

Message 8 of 114

ST.PAT'S.gif  Dear Penpals,

May the luck of the Irish be with you all!

WISH: PENPALS

Message 9 of 114

My wish for Christmas is to have a penpal!

Christmas-tree.jpg

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 114

Looking for an email penpal to share everyday life or interests!  It is nice to connect with others and I miss writing letters!!  I am a retired teacher (mostly kindergarten), married 40 years with 3 grown children and two wonderful grandchildren!  We spend a great deal of our time traveling.  We have an RV that we travel in or occasionally pack a bag and fly somewhere - our bucket list is full of places we want to get to!!!  We love to attend live theatre, movies and walking our "crew" - multiple adopted dogs!!  When we are not on the road we make our home in Tennessee although we are originally mid-westerners!