Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS

Please post a reply if you would like to be penpals.

thank-you-glitters-34.gif

Gold Conversationalist

Please be my penpal.....:)  2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am looking for pen pals. I am new to this program.

Hope to hear from you.

Doreen
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

GREETINGS ALL,

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE GROUP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET STARTED. NANCY

Regular Contributor

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for all the lovely kudos!  I hope you havezSSzzzAAz

a great  day!

Aggie 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

HI, I AM NEW HERE. I AM AN OLD 65 YR OLD LADY IN AUSTRALIA LOOKING FOR EMAIL PALS AROUND MY AGE AND OLDER. 

I WILL WRITE TO EASY GOING PLACID TYPES OF MEN AND LADIES WHO ARE BOSSY AROUND MEN. 

SOME OF MY INTERESTS ARE PLAYING THE PIANO, COMPOSING SONGS FOR THE PIANO AS A HOBBY, PLAYING ONLINE GAMES, PLAYING CONSOLE GAMES, WATCHING OLD GHOST MOVIES, WATCHING THE BOLD AND BEAUITFUL, WRITING TO EMAIL PALS AND I MUST SAY I DO WRITE VERY LONG EMAILS ONCE I GET GOING, COOKING, SWIMMING IF IM NEAR A HEATED POOL, CHATTING ON THE PHONE AND SLEEPING. 

I NEVER USE ANY BAD F WORDS OR SILLY YOUNG WORDS, I NEVER SHAVE MY HEAD, I HAVE NO TATTOOS, OR PIERCINGS AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR ANY OF THESE THINGS. 

I AM A NON SMOKER, NON DRINKER, DRUG FREE AND I AM ORIGINALLY FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA AND RECENTLY MOVED TO QLD IN HOPES TO GET AWAY FROM WOOD FIRE SMOKE BUT NO SUCH LUCK. I AM ALLERGIC TO ANY KIND OF SMOKE AS I HAVE A SEVERE CHEST PROBLEM. 

I WILL NOT WRITE TO ANY WOOD FIRE HEATER LIGHTERS. 

I  AM NOT RELIGIOUS BUT I AM VERY SPIRITUAL. I DONT MIND IF YOU ARE RELIGIOUS. 

francessenior@outlook.com

I WILL NOT WRITE TO YOUNG MEN. ONLY PPL FROM ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES SHOULD REPLY. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello good looking,

I am Sandra single and working. Just came on this site newly to make friends or more and that was when i saw your profile and liked it. You can check my profile and if you like what you see,you can write me at pretysandraa@gmail.com so we can chat and get to know each other better.

I would be waiting to hear from you there.

Sandra
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Doesn't anyone want to be a penpal?  

Gold Conversationalist

Dear Penpals,

I have created a call-in show where retirees are welcome to listen, phone-in, chat and share their comments about whatever subject you would like to discuss.  

If you would like more information please send me a note. 

Thank you.

SIMPLEGAL - "The Savvy Retiree"

1372462t2uoblxvdg.gif

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Dear Penpals,

Thank you for posting your comments.  The response has been wonderful!

I encourage everyone to correspond via Private Message as it goes directly

to my mailbox. 

Please send me a private message if you'd like to be my penpal.

BEACHCHAIR.jpg

0 Kudos

Would love to join pen pal. I' m middle age but still work and go to graduate school. Avid gardener and live in North Carolina. Also lived in 2 other countries. Sure I'd love to become a part of pen pals.... Used to do so in earlier school days ... Respond and I'll do likewise.
Regards. Dawn
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Dear Penpals...

I will be launching a show just for you very soon.  In the meantime.....

Listen to my new episode Retirement is Work at http://tobtr.com/s/8977723. #BlogTalkRadio

I will be scheduling my next show tomorrow.  I hope you will join me.

BEACH.jpg

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! My name is Diane and I'm 60-years old. I live with my daughter and 11-year-old granddaughter. I was born and raised in NH, but moved to SC a year ago. I would be interested in having a pen pal!  

Contributor

Hello, my name is Gloria.  

I would like to have platonic penpals, just to have conversations. I am 58 y/o next month. I live in Mississippi.  I use to write poetry, trying to get the passion back to start writing again.    My time is mostly spent working. Not much to talk about at this time.  Have a great evening. 

Regular Contributor

Hi Gloria ,

My  name is Aggie. I am in NJ. I love to write poetry also.

If  you'd like to talk about  writing  or anything else please 

let me know. God Bless!

Aggie 

Contributor

Hi, I just joined today. I am hoping tjat joining will improve my online socializing while improving my sad computer skills. I would love tp build positive friendships where laughter is important.
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi! My name is Gail and I live in Upstate New York. I would like to have a pen pal to converse with. A little about myself...married for 47 years June 14th, have 2 daughter's and 3 grandchildren. I am retired but worked in a factory for 30 years. If anyone is interested in being my penpal, don't hesitate to write. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, my name is Gloria. I just joined penpal community 7/26/17. Don't really see any updated posts, just taking a chance to see if you are still seeking a penpal.
Periodic Contributor

Hi Gloria,
I was surprised to get your note as nothing ever happened when I originally posted. I am happy to correspond with you and share this and that! I do love letter writing by email and having friends in other places. I am 64, happily married to my best friend, mother of 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am a dog/cat lover with 3 dogs and 2 cats. I have a passion for travel, love to read and attend live theater as well as movies on the big screen. I do enjoy a few crafts and hoping to learn to crochet soon.

Tell me a bit about yourself!
Christine
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Gloria,

I am looking for pen pals also.

I hope you receive this.

Doreen
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Yes I am Gloria. I'll send you a private message. Welcome to the AARP website!
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hey Gloria. I too are looking for a platonic relationship. I am a 72 year old male, AARP member, live in Alabama (sort of transplanted) as I grew up in the North.

0 Kudos

love

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello good looking,

I am Sandra single and working. Just came on this site newly to make friends or more and that was when i saw your profile and liked it. You can check my profile and if you like what you see,you can write me at pretysandraa@gmail.com so we can chat and get to know each other better.

I would be waiting to hear from you there.

Sandra
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Gail,

I too am in upstate New York. When I was growing up being pen pals with other girls was the "in"

thing" to do. I hadent even concidered being pen pals with anyone until I read your post. I am now single and I have two boys. I have about 30 years in the Special Education feild. I no longer work as a Teacher but I'm still involed everyday. 

Have a great day!

Regards,

Allison

Contributor

Hi, I just realized I didn't introduce myself. I'm Allison I live in upstate New York. I no longer work though I've spent my carrer in the Special Eduction field. My hobbies include reading, water color painting and sewing. I perfer classic rock music and my TV choices are eclectic.

I'd really like to be Pen Pals......

Thanks in advance for including me.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Allison,
Welcome!!! Send me a message if you'd like to be penpals.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi my name is Marie, I last posted on the penpals February 2016 and have been trying to get back to it. I dislike saying 'so many things got in the way' as it could seem to another everything else is more important but for me in this instance it is true.  I live in Queens and I am looking to move.  Upstate is one of the places I have been reading about. Westchester is on the list too. I read a lot about Buffalo and Ithica is interestng too. My Grandfather left the city and lived upstate for many years. At first he was considered an outsider and after awhile they accepted him. For a city kid he loved to hunt, fish and loved the outdoors.  He would send me rabbit skins!   Are you orginally from Upstate?  A number of people I know would go to college upstate and stay there after graduating. Be Well.

Contributor

Hi Marie,

I live in Upstate NY, near Syracuse. If you choose to move here, it is definitely a very beautiful place to live. Ithaca has the gorges and alot of state parks, but because it has two colleges, it is probably the most expensive place to live upstate. I am not that familiar with Buffalo,  other than it is a booming area. If you don't mind snow, any where upstate is great. 

I live on a farm, where we rent out the land to a local farmer who grows corn and sowbeans. My husband hunts deer in the fall, but he is not into fishing. We have two dogs and three cats. I work in Syracuse.

If you would like to be penpals, please email me back.

Take care, 

Sue

Gold Conversationalist

Welcome Sue,
The response to this post has been exciting! Thank you for your comment.
Send me a message and I'll respond.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi My name is Hylda I would love a pen pal. I live in R.I. and have just retired. I am 57 have 3 children and no grandchildren yet. My background is Retail Managment and I owned a licensed daycare/Preschool for 15 years before retiring. I love reading, traveling and animals rescue.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP