The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Re: Harley Riders, get in here

Message 1 of 5 (452 Views)
Hello there, we ride.. What area are you located in? we are in Texas by The Woodlands
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5 (927 Views)
I am amused when someone posts asking for others to join and then they seem to disappear.

Soosie
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5 (964 Views)
@fastmvr.....I never did ride a Harley except one I rented at the beach I started out with a 250 Rebel and last rode a 750 Shadow. I rode for over 25 years. Part of the years were with the Motor Maids. I still have the Shadow and think about riding again. The problem is in S. C. where I now live, the drivers here are nuts. I risk my life in the car each day driving to and from work.

Hope you hook up with other riders and do post some more. You probably have many stories as I do. I rode a few "iron butt", parades, and charity rides. I am most proud of the many kids riders helped.

Soosie
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (987 Views)

@fastmvr Not a HD rider, but your headline made me smile. Thanks for that. Smiley Happy

Here's hoping you find members of your tribe here.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Harley Riders, get in here

Message 5 of 5 (999 Views)

I'm brand new to the forum, and am wondering if we have any senior Harley riders here.  I've had my '09 Electra Glide Classic now for 7 years and the enjoyment just keeps getting better.  Let me know if there are fellow riders out there.  After all, riding helps keep your head straight, lol.