Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 1 of 1,115 (1,133 Views)

Try using Loreal Lash Serum on thinning brows.  Does wonders.  Isn't an overnight remedy but does work.

Conversationalist

Message 2 of 1,115 (1,311 Views)

I will try the Vitamin C serum. I like the idea, I've heard these from so many people..., that I am going to do it. My face is kind of dry and need brightness. I am convinced that the Vitamin C could help. Well thanks! I'll let you know my experience after use it. 

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 1,115 (1,315 Views)
Oh, yes. Lemon is the best for so many things. I've heard that you can use it for dark spots every night, but be sure to take it out by washing your face very well in the morning. Never take sun with the lemon in your face, because it can be harmed for your skin instead. But everything has a way to use it, just get information about it. And keep your skin moistured with a nice moisturizer after this treatment, to soften your skin. Well, I am very glad for those of you that are doing good with all these natural things. That makes you feel confident, because experience makes you and expert.
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 1,115 (1,318 Views)
Well, eating clean and healthy always have been a great regime to keep young at any age. Also drinking plenty of water flushes toxins from your body and makes your joints flexible with no pain anymore. Excercise everyday, keep your whole body in good shape too. Well these are some of the things that can keep you young and happy too.The only thi ng you have to do, is try it. The results, bautiful at any age!
Conversationalist

Message 5 of 1,115 (1,321 Views)
That happens to me, my eyebrows are thinner and I wish to get them the normal they can get. People have been telling me to use Castor oil, which makes them grow fast. My daughter too, she uses Castor oil often and she says is working . Do you think that works to everybody? How to use it is my doubt. Appreciate your comments about this, so I can decide what to do. Want my eyebrows back! Thanks
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 1,115 (1,352 Views)

Wonderful tips, all.  Thanks for the additional comments.  All great guidance.

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 1,115 (1,455 Views)

Loved the makeup tips for brows. Mine see to get thinner as I age. I tried the tips and they worked great.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 1,115 (1,671 Views)

At least, keep trying.

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 1,115 (1,836 Views)
Coconut oil-after every shower on my face and body!
Conversationalist

Message 10 of 1,115 (3,379 Views)

Consistency is the key to my beauty secret!!  Every morning I do my regime and again every evening!