Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 81 of 1,115 (1,491 Views)
One tip is to avoid touching your face, keep it clean. Wash with water and pat dry every time you come in from outside your home.
Info Seeker

Message 82 of 1,115 (1,496 Views)

When the mind is refreshed the body will be as well.  Get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, eat your vegetables, avoid processed food and take care of body and skin.

Work out daily even if it's just 15 minutes a day; refresh your skin (noxzema or some other cleanser to remove oil buildup,lotion to keep the skin soft, sunscreen when outdoors, and find some "quiet time" for yourself every day.

Info Seeker

Message 83 of 1,115 (1,537 Views)

Thank you for Beauty At Any Age.

Ann

Info Seeker

Message 84 of 1,115 (1,545 Views)

Beautiful Blessings!

Info Seeker

Message 85 of 1,115 (1,548 Views)
Beauty is important, no matter what a womens' age!
Info Seeker

Message 86 of 1,115 (1,514 Views)

Smile more, it really makes anyone more beautiful!

Info Seeker

Message 87 of 1,115 (1,514 Views)

my beauty trick is just waking up.  it always starts the day out great and when I feel great I know I look good.  Everyone talks ablout diets and beauty tricks.  A smile is the key to any beautiful person.  My teeth are to important to skip in a routine so the 1st thing i do is smile, brush and smile again.  Im ready to face the day - what ever it deals me IM READY

Info Seeker

Message 88 of 1,115 (1,513 Views)

Look this, great information, and loved the digital reading........

Info Seeker

Message 89 of 1,115 (1,518 Views)

Would love this for my wife !

Info Seeker

Message 90 of 1,115 (1,568 Views)

As we age our skin has taken on a new personality and it's not someone I like.  It has become so stubborn, no matter how much moisturizer I put it on, it is still dry. Pores are growing bigger everyday and are filled with all sorts of things. Let's not forget falling eyelids and deeper wrinkles that change the look of my mouth and jawline.Ugh. Now the solutions are simple, learn a new language so you can translate all the "buzz words" and products, take out a loan because these products are expensive and have your morning & evening routine written down with ten steps because we won't remember what goes on in the morning and what we need to do at night.

Okay, here's the truth. 

1. Sunscreen is the number one "anti-aging" product on the market. Yes, it is true.  UV damage which causes wrinkles, dry skin and loss of elasticity (as in large pores) can be reduced and improved by using sunscreen. Oh, did I forget to mention it also helps prevent skin cancer?  My recommendation is a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen, minimum SPF 30. Find one you like and use it everyday, even if you don't go outside. 

2. Use a moisturizer with Retinol at night. Retinols help exfoliate without tearing the thinner skin and encourages new skin to grow. These should not be used around eyes, only use products developed for eye areas around eyes. 

3. Use a gentle cleanser at night and water first thing in the morning. 

That's it. Keep it simple. Get annual dermatology checks and if you need more, see a good esthetician four times a year for a facial.