Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 71 of 1,115 (1,502 Views)

Always wash all of your makeup off before you got to bed! Also, drink lots and lots of water, and get plenty of sleep! Try sleeping on your back as well.

Info Seeker

Message 72 of 1,115 (1,528 Views)

Thank you for the possible opportunity at this wonderful blessing! <3

Info Seeker

Message 73 of 1,115 (1,523 Views)

My quick tip for beauty at any age: Water! Drink enough of it, and always remove your makeup and rinse well. Moisturize after the bath, and don't forget swimming for a great low impact workout. Relax in a hot tub! Water is the best.

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 1,115 (1,523 Views)

I have issues with Rosacea and like every woman fight wrinkles.  My dermatologist has prescribed Noritate(metronidazole cream) and Doxycline for flare ups.   I felt the Noritate was a waste of time.   Doxycline would help but I would rather not have a flare up.  My solution is Honey.  I wash my face only with honey and water.....It must be raw honey which has not been heated and still retains valuable enzymes.  My skin is great.  I have had only a mild flare up in a year and a half as opposed to every month. 

I initially started by giving myself a facial, leaving the honey on my face for about 30 minutes.  I did this for a couple days.  I guess it jump starts the benefits.   I use no soap only honey and water to wash my face. If your raw honey is granular, all the better for exfoliating your skin.   I only did the facial as an initial step.  Now I only wash with raw honey and water. No soap touches my face.

I also use Virgin Coconut oil as a body lotion, especially the neck.   Helps keep the wrinkles away.  I use a smidgen of coconut oil in my raw honey when I wash my face.  My skin is soft.  I won't use the coconut oil directly on my face because of the acne outbreaks with rosacea.  So far no acne problem with a smidgen of coconut oil to my honey face wash.  I swear by these products.  Give it a shot. 

Info Seeker

Message 75 of 1,115 (1,522 Views)
Ok Lets do this!
Info Seeker

Message 76 of 1,115 (1,450 Views)

I use eye cream or eye serum regularly on my upper lip to reduce lines and my lipstick "bleeding"!

Info Seeker

Message 77 of 1,115 (1,456 Views)

My beauty tip is-smile.  Everybody looks better when they smile, and smiling makes you feel better, too!

Info Seeker

Message 78 of 1,115 (1,464 Views)

I like the  natural look, so I use very little make-up. I keep my face clean and moisturized. Thanks for your tips.

Info Seeker

Message 79 of 1,115 (1,498 Views)

Beauty at any age comes from within and without.  Without includes healthy living with a balance of exercise, diet, good skin care, plenty of water.  A great site is Webmd Natural Beauty Tips.  The within is a big key to beauty at any age.  Questions for consideration:  Do you have a zest for life regardless of your circumstances?  Get motivated, get connected, don't put it off?  Are you bitter and angry for past or present hurts?  Forgive, move on, put it aside.  It is a prison of your own making that can destroy the beauty of life.  Are you in a rut and shut down?  Take a course, learn something new, volunteer, become a mentor.  There is so much to say about the inner person and how that affects our beauty at any age.  Don't waste another moment in getting with it.  Or if you already "got it" pass it on to others.

Cynthia Logan
Info Seeker

Message 80 of 1,115 (1,534 Views)

Do something exciting! Get your adrenaline pumped up! Do something you fear! Nothing like a great adrenaline rush to get your cheeks a nice rosy pink! A natural beauty treatment!