Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 61 of 1,116 (2,035 Views)

I'm excited about the sweepstakes!  It would be a nice treat!  I am not sure why I cannot download the magazine.  My beauty type is to get plenty of sleep, exercise and drink plenty of water.  I like to make sure and brush my teeth and wash my face each night.  In the morning I start my day with a cup of warm water, 1/2 a lemon and a drop of honey to jump start my metabolism and great source of vitamin C to help my immune system.

Info Seeker

Message 62 of 1,116 (2,014 Views)
I truly appreciate AARP recognizing that beauty, wisdom are just not with the youth. In fact quite the contrary they are still trying catch up they think know more then us until they sit down and listen. We our just like wine we get better with time. I get mistaken for my daughters sister all the time. I don't drink or smoke and I drink plenty of water. Beauty is truly in the eye of the of the be holder. In the world we live in today wisdom, beauty are wasted on the youth today for they take each day far granted when no day is PROMISED
Info Seeker

Message 63 of 1,116 (1,987 Views)

My Mother's beauty tip still works: to brush your hair one hundred times a day!

Info Seeker

Message 64 of 1,116 (1,923 Views)
Inner beauty is all that matters...
Conversationalist

Message 65 of 1,116 (1,875 Views)

Yoga is the key to my health today...I get a crazy workout, stress relieving meditation and quiet thoughts, and toned muscles,. It is so much more than stretching!

Info Seeker

Message 66 of 1,116 (1,837 Views)

Be faithful in skin care - a clean face and beautiful skin are first.  You can't paint (makeup) over a dirty canvas and get the same results.  A clean face makes all the difference.

Info Seeker

Message 67 of 1,116 (1,816 Views)

I moisturize with coconut oil at night.

Info Seeker

Message 68 of 1,116 (1,818 Views)

To whiten your teeth, rinse your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide like you would use mouthwash.

Info Seeker

Message 69 of 1,116 (1,822 Views)
Wash off makeup before going to bed.
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 70 of 1,116 (1,815 Views)

just strive to be healthy and happy!  enjoy your life and your grandchildren if you have them. and my special beauty treatment is  letting my grandchildren play hairdresser with my hair!!! lol!!!

AARPLynne wrote:

AARP_Beauty_Sweeps_600x74.jpg
Want to be beautiful at any age? The editors of AARP The Magazine have created a new digital-only magazine just for you. AARP The Magazine’s special Beauty & Style digital issue is packed with tips, tricks, how-tos, and images that will help you look and feel your best. Post your favorite beauty and style tip - from the new issue or one of your own - in the forum below. Just by posting you’ll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of a $1000 Spafinder.com gift certificate or one of 10 signed copies of The Woman’s Wakeup…How to Shake Up Your Looks, Life and Love after 50! by AARP beauty and style editor Lois Joy Johnson.

(How to download the Beauty & Style special digital issue: It’s easy to download the digital magazine to your tablet. Click here to download the AARP Publications app, then go to ‘Special Editions’ to download the Beauty & Style special digital issue.)

Enter the sweepstakes in 2 easy steps:

1. Sign in or register on AARP.org; and

2. Reply to this discussion to post your entry.

Be sure to tell us what you think about the new digital magazine by completing our short survey: click here.

Contest ends March 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.