Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 51 of 1,118

Love the simplicity of the magazine's layout. User friendly and easy reading. Would love to see information in using natural skin products or home remedies. As I get older, my skin is changing and increasing sensitivity to chemicals and dryness.  Starting to experiment with essential oils but have a lot to learn ! Our grandmothers knew it best about natural ingredients ! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 52 of 1,118
I too use the coconut oil - it feels so good going on. I will now try it by adding the sugar and making it a scrub. thanks Smiley Happy
Info Seeker

Message 53 of 1,118

Beauty begins from within. Positive thinking is key and illuminates your outside beauty. I volunteer 2 - 3 times a week then I hit the gym 3 - 4 times a week. I take care of emotional first because that gives me inner strength and then I work on my physical. I feel and look beautiful, I feel immortal!!

Info Seeker

Message 54 of 1,118

59 and pushing  60, would REALLY. enjoy this!

Info Seeker

Message 55 of 1,118
Great idea.
Info Seeker

Message 56 of 1,118
I love apple cider vinegar. I use it as a scalp cleanser (clarifier) and also as a toner after washing my face. Under $5 and lasts months. You can't beat that!
Silver Conversationalist

Message 57 of 1,118
Apple Cider vinegar a day hear is helpful with a prune juice chaser...will give it a try. Read a tea of pine needles, licorice root and fresh rosemary is good for a youthful look too
Info Seeker

Message 58 of 1,118
At 55 years young, I've learned that the best beauty secret is water. Yes, water. My skin is less dry, less wrinkles, and glowing because of H2O. I know, I know it may sound weird, but it works for me. Warm water facials & long soaks in the bath tub really soothe my skin. A water with fruit infused facial after a hot sauna is the best! :-)
Info Seeker

Message 59 of 1,118

some great natural beauty tips I can recomend are:

1. greek yougurt face mask with honey and tumeric

2. hot epsom salt bath with baking soda and essential oils of lavendar or eucalyptus

3. Warm sesame oil massage for body and head - great for your hair before showering

4. Being kind to others is the best for inner and outer beauty

5. a big genuine smile is beautiful and free

Info Seeker

Message 60 of 1,118
Beauty beauty everywhere!