Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Silver Conversationalist

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 41 of 1,116 (2,249 Views)
Sleep at least 71/2 hours for best health
Silver Conversationalist

Message 42 of 1,116 (2,292 Views)
Drink lemon water all day plumps the skin
Silver Conversationalist

Message 43 of 1,116 (2,317 Views)
Beauty Time
Info Seeker

Message 44 of 1,116 (2,271 Views)

This is fantastic!  At age 55...I'm excited about anything that will help me stay looking young and beautiful! I've just started my membership and can't wait  for all the benefits to begin.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 45 of 1,116 (2,240 Views)
Thanks for the many tips...All have helped me learn to love myself more and prepare for my eye surgery soon!
Info Seeker

Message 46 of 1,116 (2,210 Views)
I agree overall about not using harsh soaps but here is a quick tip for tightening the skin if you're out and don't have access to your usual products. Mix soap with a little water in your palm. With index finger dip in the soap solution and pat the wrinkled areas with it. Glide gently but do not press hard or blend into skin. As it dries, it will draw your skin in and tighten it. I've done this forever and discovered quite by accident.
Conversationalist

Message 47 of 1,116 (2,159 Views)

I love to feel good at my age by taking time to meditate. When I put ymy mind to rest with quiet, some pretty thoughts and images of a place where there are trees, water strings, lakes  and a very clear sunny day, I feel free and full of energy after opening my eyes. I wake up with thirst,and having that first glass of water it's a boost for all my body. The soft music makes me feel good too, with a sensation of tranquility, which makes me feel younger. So that means that giving a break to your brains works. Hope you try these people, amazing results to feel yourselves pretty.

Info Seeker

Message 48 of 1,116 (2,173 Views)

I'm excited about getting all these tips.  Since a lot of us at this age would prefer that to be and stay beautiful, the process would be as simple as possible.  My go to simple tip is for beauty on the inside and outside.  It's making sure I drink a tall class of lemon water every morning.  Upon all of the reliable things that this does, assists digestive functions, helps to maintain blood purification, and is a mini system cleanser everyday.  Yet the big visible result is that it also has helped to clear up the dark spots on my skin that develop from aging.  Particulary on my face.  I have seen the discoloration of my skin gradually clear up.

Info Seeker

Message 49 of 1,116 (2,218 Views)

Love the simplicity of the magazine's layout. User friendly and easy reading. Would love to see information in using natural skin products or home remedies. As I get older, my skin is changing and increasing sensitivity to chemicals and dryness.  Starting to experiment with essential oils but have a lot to learn ! Our grandmothers knew it best about natural ingredients ! 

Info Seeker

Message 50 of 1,116 (2,227 Views)
I too use the coconut oil - it feels so good going on. I will now try it by adding the sugar and making it a scrub. thanks Smiley Happy