Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 11 of 1,118

At least, keep trying.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 1,118
Coconut oil-after every shower on my face and body!
Conversationalist

Message 13 of 1,118

Consistency is the key to my beauty secret!!  Every morning I do my regime and again every evening!

Info Seeker

Message 14 of 1,118

Olive oil! It has has restored my nails. I massage it into my nails three times a day and am now using it on my toe nalis. I am also putting it on my face prior to going to bed.

I use organic first-press virgin olive oil. It works.

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 1,118

I do the Turmeric & Lemon Morning Elixir in the morning to reduce inflammation from my body.  This helps flush out toxins and helps relieve the achy muscles. Recipe as follows;

1/2 of a lemon, squeezed for juice

1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric

1/2 tsp honey

1/4 tsp cinnamon powder

1 cup of warm water

Mix the lemon juice, turmeric and honey into your cup of warm water.  Stir ingredients well.  Add cinnamon on top and continue to stir as you drink so the turmeric does not settle at the bottom of your cup.  Turmeric is the main ingredient of this drink so don't skip putting in this healthy plant. Ground organic turmeric can be found at WalMart in the spice department.

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 1,118

The best advice I can give is always focus on mosturizing not only your face but your entire body. I'm 56 and I am so proud that I have been mosturizing since my teens (thanks Mom!) but if you haven't it's not to late it...start now and moisturize all over after your bath or shower and right before you go to bed. At our age you can never moisturize too much and don't forget your hands especially the back of your hands!

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 1,118

I eat salmon and advocado regularly, use a natural, overnight facial mask for moisture and let my inner beauty radiate as I become more comfortable in my skin every year!

Conversationalist

Message 18 of 1,118

Everything that is from nature is so effective! All we need is patience and endurance in what we are going to do for health and beauty. Good nutrition and exercise with eight glasses of water a day, will give you the power for a beautiful you. Be beautiful at any age, by taking care of yourselves. My best wishes to all.

Isabel

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 1,118

I use fresh squeezed lemon juice on my face to lighten dark spots.  I'm on my fifth day and so far I see some improvement.

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 1,118

I use Vitamin C serum to brighten skin.  It doesn't take long to see a difference