Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Info Seeker

Re: Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

Message 1111 of 1,115 (93,092 Views)

I am super impressed with the interactive nature of the AARP Beauty and Style digital issue.  It is beautifully designed and exciting to read.  The slide down option and tap for more highlights is really user friendly.  I also appreciated the specific suggestions ( like skiinny jeans recommended waist height).  Most fashion magazines are too advertisement based with little content.  This issue seemed more real, less air brushed and more engaging.

I have been searching for style and clothes lines for women  over fifty that do not fall into the category of "frumpy" mother of the bride.  This magazine is a great way to feature new affordable fashion lines for women who want to be youthful and elegant.  

Thanks AARP for featuring beautiful and hip older women that celebratie life with gusto.  I  look forward to the next issue! 

Info Seeker

Message 1112 of 1,115 (93,152 Views)
I'm really loving this beauty publication. Simple and relevant a. Thanks AARP!
Info Seeker

Message 1113 of 1,115 (93,122 Views)

beautiful  make me beautiful

Community Manager

Message 1114 of 1,115 (93,171 Views)

The sweepstakes is live--enjoy!

Community Manager

Beauty At Any Age Sweepstakes

[ Edited ]
Message 1115 of 1,115 (93,270 Views)

AARP_Beauty_Sweeps_600x74.jpg
Want to be beautiful at any age? The editors of AARP The Magazine have created a new digital-only magazine just for you. AARP The Magazine’s special Beauty & Style digital issue is packed with tips, tricks, how-tos, and images that will help you look and feel your best. Post your favorite beauty and style tip - from the new issue or one of your own - in the forum below. Just by posting you’ll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of a $1000 Spafinder.com gift certificate or one of 10 signed copies of The Woman’s Wakeup…How to Shake Up Your Looks, Life and Love after 50! by AARP beauty and style editor Lois Joy Johnson.

(How to download the Beauty & Style special digital issue: It’s easy to download the digital magazine to your tablet. Click here to download the AARP Publications app, then go to ‘Special Editions’ to download the Beauty & Style special digital issue.)

Enter the sweepstakes in 2 easy steps:

1. Sign in or register on AARP.org; and

2. Reply to this discussion to post your entry.

Be sure to tell us what you think about the new digital magazine by completing our short survey: click here.

Contest ends March 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.