Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DOW

Message 1 of 2

KidBoy2 wrote:

Another new record. 

How long do you think it will keep going up?

How much has the Corp tax rate reduction has to do with the new record?  I say a little. 

Is it time to take money off the table?  I think having about 10% to 20% in cash is a good thing. 

The market's rise is due to higher earnings by companies (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions in Europe (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS)

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions in South America (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to better economic conditions is Japan (NOT DUE TO TRUMP-O-NOMICS).

The market's rise is due to many, many factors NONE OF WHICH include the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

All he can possibly do is create a geo-political crisis that will throw this BULL MARKET off its stride.

While I agree that having a little cash on the table is a GOOD thing; I probably think of it as a GOOD thing for different reasons than you.

While you sound like you think the market is getting too frothy and want to take some money out: I believe having a few bucks to the side is necessary so that you can get MORE STOCK invested if the opportunity arises for a GOOD buy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

DOW

Message 2 of 2

Another new record. 

How long do you think it will keep going up?

How much has the Corp tax rate reduction has to do with the new record?  I say a little. 

Is it time to take money off the table?  I think having about 10% to 20% in cash is a good thing. 

Report Inappropriate Content