Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Portrait artists needed

Message 1 of 3 (1,692 Views)

ASTRAEA wrote:

You really shouldn't post a personal address here, for security reasons!

I looked up "Faces Not Forgotten", but came up with a website to remember veterans, not children killed by gun violence: http://www.buildthecenter.vvmf.org/pages/faces-never-forgotten-campaign. So I think maybe you should post the exact name of your organization, their address & website .. so people will know it's legitimate!

Astraea,

You must have googled something wrong. Try googling "faces not forgotten children" and their web site comes up as one of the choices. In fact, there are several hits when you google it that way.

This is in no way recommending this organization though.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Portrait artists needed

Message 2 of 3 (1,704 Views)

You really shouldn't post a personal address here, for security reasons!

I looked up "Faces Not Forgotten", but came up with a website to remember veterans, not children killed by gun violence: http://www.buildthecenter.vvmf.org/pages/faces-never-forgotten-campaign. So I think maybe you should post the exact name of your organization, their address & website .. so people will know it's legitimate!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Portrait artists needed

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 3 (1,711 Views)

My name is Jane Linders and I am the director of Faces Not Forgotten  project.  We paint portraits of children who were killed by gun violence and donate the portraits to the victim's family.   The portraits are transferred on to canvas and are exhibited around the country to raise awareness on gun violence in the USA.   If you are a portrait artists and would like to volunteer to paint a portrait, please contact me ( email removed due to violaitons of TOS).

Silence is Violence,

Jane

Jane Linders