Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: Part-time Employment

Message 1 of 7 (78 Views)

Part time front desk agent position availabe at Roundhouse in Beacon.

Send resume to frontdesk@roundhousebeacon.com

Shifts are 7:00am to 3:00pm and 3:00pm to 11:00pm. Minimum 2 shifts per week- more available. 

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 7 (83 Views)

Looking for front desk agent for boutique hotel in Beacon.  Shifts are 7:00am to 3:00pm or 3:00pm to 11:00pm.  Sometimes midshift available too.

Minimum commitment is 2 shifts a week, more available.  Send resume to me at jotto@roundhousebeacon.com

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 7 (124 Views)

Did you look on Indeed.com  they have a good listing of full and part time jobs.  Also on this AARP website there is job listings. Good luck

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 7 (171 Views)

@m730672j Did you see the post directly above yours? It contains a link to some job resources on this site.

Best wishes!

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 7 (176 Views)

I too have been looking for part-time employ.  I provide a copy of my resume and all employers want to put me into a full-time position when all I'm looking for is less stressful partime positions.  Years ago there were companies like Kelly "Girls" which today is still in existence but they to seem to just be job placement services for full-time employers. I would love to work at various companies without a commitment to any one.

I do a lot of volunteering throughout the city but to be honest living in New York it would be nice to earn some extra money .

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7 (235 Views)

pr6144 wrote:

Good Day All,

I am looking for part-time clerical/receptionist job opportunities, not less than 20 hours weekly...any combination.   Any ideas where to look?  I have received numerous calls regarding jobs that suit me, but when l give the year l graduated, my calls are dropped without fail.  This is very disheartening!   Any ideas?  Thank you!

PRattler 

Hi @pr6144 and best wishes for your job search.

AARP has a lot of resources for older workers returning to the workforce or changing jobs. Check out these search results gotten by inputting "jobs after 50" in this site's search field. (You'll get a text box if you click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.)

https://search.aarp.org/gss/everywhere?q=jobs%20after%2050&intcmp=DSO-SRCH-EWHERE

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Part-time Employment

Message 7 of 7 (247 Views)

Good Day All,

I am looking for part-time clerical/receptionist job opportunities, not less than 20 hours weekly...any combination.   Any ideas where to look?  I have received numerous calls regarding jobs that suit me, but when l give the year l graduated, my calls are dropped without fail.  This is very disheartening!   Any ideas?  Thank you!

PRattler