The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: New to AARP

Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

Thank you. I have been having fun & enjoying this website.

Leslie Meador-McGhee
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: New to AARP

Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

HI @c723224m, you youngun, you! Smiley Happy Welcome to the online community.  I think you'll find all sorts of interesting, educational and helpful things here. Smiley Happy

Good on you for taking charge of your retirement! 

hello 7.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

New to AARP

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)

Hi,

My husband and I became members of AARP 1st of this year but haven't had the time to look over this website or any other info. I just had the time today to look this site over & WOW, AARP seems really great & very happy to be a member. We are not old enough to retire, in fact I am piggy backing on my husbands membership. LOL. I am 49 & my husband is 59. We are still raising kids & taking care of grand kids. We are interested in saving money, discounts, making a better income & getting these kids off to college. Our lives revolve around our family but its time to start making financial changes now to secure a better retirement future. So I posted on here earlier today about looking for a legitimate online job that I can do from home. I need to lock something in soon because it looks like my company will be letting most of us go in a few months. I have always wanted to work from home or start my own online business but nothing has caught my eye or seemed worthy enough to take a chance on. If anyone knows of something, please let me know.

Thanks,

Leslie Meador-McGhee

Leslie Meador-McGhee