Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Info Seeker

Re: New to AARP Community!

Message 1 of 8 (452 Views)

I'm Afinnell61 and new too. Looking for same tips as you. Guess we'll learn to do this together. May take a while.

Recognized Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 8 (484 Views)

@aberr  What device are you using to make your post with on AARP? Have you tried a different browser? What group or sub group are you having trouble posting in? Tell us what happens when you are unable to post.

If your trying to leave a comment on an article you may need to try a different browser, I just had trouble with one while using Edge, but it worked on IE and Firefox. When I went back to Edge the comment box showed up. Trying a refresh on a page may work too.

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 8 (492 Views)

I'm unable to leave a comment on most aarp subjects.  

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 8 (516 Views)

TO THE COMMUITY: CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TOO USE THE BOARD. 

THANK YOU

N.W.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 8 (610 Views)

jb61916894 wrote:

hello, I am bear 1947, brand new to the site

Well....welcome to you too.  You've got two names there.  What is it you wish to be called when the RRR unload their drivel in your direction.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 8 (622 Views)

hello, I am bear 1947, brand new to the site

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8 (636 Views)

Welcome.  Come on in and see who's here and what they are all about.  Won't take long.  

Silver Conversationalist

New to AARP Community!

Message 8 of 8 (645 Views)

Just learning to navigate the site, figuring out what it offers, and checking out the chat community.

Any tips, tricks, or advice to conversations here?  I have not really spent a lot of time with message boards.

i thought there might be area events/meet and greets but does not seem so (at least in my area.)  

Are any of the other geographical places more active? How do you all utilize your membership?

I work with younger folks...interested in expanding social activities with 50ish/60ish peeps!

~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden