The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: New To AARP Community

Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)

Hey @tl42733344  I'm back to offer up a link to birdwatching threads.  We used to have a forum dedicated to birdwatching, but nowadays the birding topics are found under Entertainment > Leisure and Lifestyle.

Here's a link to topics that have been tagged with 'birdwatching'. http://community.aarp.org/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=...

Hope you'll soon post topics of your own; I know you are in a fabulous location for birding. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: New To AARP Community

Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)

tl42733344 wrote:

Hello From Western Nebraska,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 73 years young and recently took up residence on a farm. I am a widower and interested in establishing contacts with others of my age and interests.  My primary enjoyments, outside of those from living the country life, are wildlife photography, bird watching, traveling around this great nation we call USA, meeting new people and enjoying life as best I can find it. And I see this AARP forum as a safe, secure way of doing that: meeting others of my age and interests. If you would like to write and introduce yourself, I would enjoy hearing from you.

A Farm Boy At Heart - TC

Hi @tl42733344 and welcome to the online community. 

Dear Hubby and I live on a farm in the northern Colorado foothills. We also enjoy birding and competing in the Senior Games. Indeed, we competed in your state games held at Kearney last summer.

dog cat bear pig-hello-ani.gif

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker +

New To AARP Community

Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)

Hello From Western Nebraska,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 73 years young and recently took up residence on a farm. I am a widower and interested in establishing contacts with others of my age and interests.  My primary enjoyments, outside of those from living the country life, are wildlife photography, bird watching, traveling around this great nation we call USA, meeting new people and enjoying life as best I can find it. And I see this AARP forum as a safe, secure way of doing that: meeting others of my age and interests. If you would like to write and introduce yourself, I would enjoy hearing from you.

A Farm Boy At Heart - TC