Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Just want someone to talk to

Hello I'm new to AARP and I'm having a ball getting discounts at various places especially the movies. I just want someone to talk to navigate this website  just hang out I'm bored

Regular Contributor

I like to talk as well, new in this area and have nothing to do or talk too.

Magda
Social Butterfly

Hola I'm Oscar from Arizona new here looking for penpals

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Oscar, Iโ€™m Emily and also new to aarpโ€™s forum. I live in ne Washington. An active Gardner and outdoor person. 

Hope youโ€™re well and will consider communicating ๐ŸŒž

Social Butterfly

Hi Emily. Hope you're doing well, staying safe and sane. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello,
I am somewhat new to the forum. I have been here before a couple of times, but I am very bad at being consistant
I am here tonight, because I have a bit of free time, but not sure how soon I can get back here. I stay busy, but I
know what you mean, for the most part I am bored. I live in California, in the East Bay near San Francisco. I was born and raised in San Francisco. I am female, in my 60s, I have a home daycare 3 days a week. I really would like someone to talk to, but these days it is very hard to make friends. Maybe different this time.
Gold Conversationalist

happylady1951 - send me a note. I'd love to chit chat with you!
Regular Social Butterfly

My name is Denese; sf live in Vegas.

Here's a great post by @DaveMcKAARP'S Private Messengr and how it works.  that has all the steps to private message via AARP Community.

Feel free to contact me; I do still work full time so may be days I can't log in, but would love sharing retirement stories and info.

Welcome to AARP. It's great you reached out in the Community!

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Honored Social Butterfly

@setup wrote:

Hello I'm new to AARP and I'm having a ball getting discounts at various places especially the movies. I just want someone to talk to navigate this website  just hang out I'm bored

Hi @setup and welcome to the online community.  Navigating the site does take some practice, but I think you'll get it. Find an interesting topic in the menu on the right side of the home page, click on that and topics will appear. Click on one of those and you are off to the races. ๐Ÿ˜‰

24_hello-hello-hello.png

Let us know how we can help.

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP