Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Just stopped by to say hello.

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

@ToniLo Hi,ToniLo,where in Buffalo do you live,burbs or right in the city? My name is Sue born/raised and still live right in the city in the"Elmwood Village' area.

The co-op apt building I live in is, located 2 blocks away from the house my siblings&I grew up in the 50'-60's. They don't live here,my brother lives in Rye,NY{burb of NYC},my sister lives'across the pond' in England.

I worked at Buf General Hosptial for 27yrs as a part time pharm tech,been retired 6yrs,feels like a lifetime ago.

I look forward to reading your future posts,have a great day Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Just stopped by to say hello.

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

MaryGarner wrote:

Good Afternoon  from Buffalo N.Y. Looking to hopefully meet and get to know some new aquintances /friends. Have been a member for many years, and didn't realize or know about all the sites and benefits of aarp.

Hello Mary Garner (now @ToniLo) of Buffalo NY! There are others here from your area, so hopefully you'll meet them too. I understand it's a beautiful part of the country, your neck of the woods.

Hoping to see you around the site,

Epster

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Gold Conversationalist

Just stopped by to say hello.

Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)

Good Afternoon  from Buffalo N.Y. Looking to hopefully meet and get to know some new aquintances /friends. Have been a member for many years, and didn't realize or know about all the sites and benefits of aarp.