The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Hello

Message 1 of 9 (292 Views)

@e977136b - Yes, I'm here about 10 years!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Conversationalist

Re: Hello

Message 2 of 9 (313 Views)

Hello ASTRAEA - I don't believe that we have met. It seems like you have been here for quite some time. I guess you are an expert on AARP. Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Nice to meet you.

Conversationalist

Welcome

Message 3 of 9 (315 Views)

Welcome Jazmynn !

I feel the same way - we should never stop learning or growing. Glad you are here. Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Welcome

Message 4 of 9 (319 Views)

Welcome MagneticPixie Smiley Happy I am also new, and still navigating around. You can learn new things every day. I'm also taking a Driving Safety course, which is turning out to be very informational.

Info Seeker

Re: Hello everyone! New member to AARP

Message 5 of 9 (353 Views)

Thank you, Epster.  I agree that we should never stop growing.  I love to learn new things, especially in the areas of creativity and technology.  I am also interested in natural ways to keep healthy. 

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 9 (360 Views)

Hi  @Jazmynn and welcome to the online community! Here's hoping you 401(k) grows beyond your wildest dreams and that you enter retirement with enough funds to kick up your heels!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 7 of 9 (369 Views)

Hello,

I just joined today and am also not retired.  I hope to be able to retire in about four years, but it all depends on how the 401K does.  It won't be a luxury retirement, but I am looking forward to having time to do some things I enjoy that I don't have time for now.

Message 8 of 9 (393 Views)

@MagneticPixie - Welcome to "Online Community"! I've been here about 10 years already; retired very early, and just turned 65 last month. Hope you explore all the different discussion categories & subcategories (list on the right side of the main screen), and enjoy the company!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker +

Hello everyone! New member to AARP

Message 9 of 9 (423 Views)

I am a new member to AARP but not retired, have a few years to go for that one!  Eager to explore all the benefits of AARP and enjoy the discounts.  Looking forward to making new friends!