The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Greetings!

Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)

sciteachmd wrote:

My name is Maria V. Martinez (I kept my married name "DeChristofano"). I am a single 63-year old educator currenlty residing in Florida. I am originally from the Bronx, NY. I have a doctorate and teach Science, Math, & Technology to youngsters. I enjoy hiking, rock and fossil collecting, and still feel a sense of wonder for stars, sunsets, the mountains, and oneness. 

I hope to find and reconnect with friends from Morris High School in the Bronx, NY and William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ,  and establish new friendships. I am grateful to be here today.

Carpe diem,

Maria

Hi @sciteachmd Maria. Welcome! You and I share a love of the natural world and the science that makes it understandable. While there is no move in the offing, DH and I also like FL because there are many recumbent trike racers and senior athlete events there. Smiley Happy

Off to seize the day, while wishing you a grand one,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Greetings!

Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)

@sciteachmd - Welcome to Online Community, Maria! I worked for Con Ed, including 7 years at a facility off East Tremont Ave & White Plains Rd. Also lived in Bergen County, NJ for 29 years, so I've been to things at William Paterson as well.

What part of Florida are you in? (I'm considering a move because NJ has such high taxes, and I only see it getting worse.)

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Greetings!

Message 3 of 3 (78 Views)

My name is Maria V. Martinez (I kept my married name "DeChristofano"). I am a single 63-year old educator currenlty residing in Florida. I am originally from the Bronx, NY. I have a doctorate and teach Science, Math, & Technology to youngsters. I enjoy hiking, rock and fossil collecting, and still feel a sense of wonder for stars, sunsets, the mountains, and oneness. 

I hope to find and reconnect with friends from Morris High School in the Bronx, NY and William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ,  and establish new friendships. I am grateful to be here today.

Carpe diem,

Maria