How Prescription Drugs Are Pinching Your Pocketbook on 'AARP Live' at 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Info Seeker

Re: Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)

hello Sheila, I'm from new York, my name is Lois and in same position, U am new to aarp and internet, I'm sorry I'm not in your area were you live and would enjoy sharing home with other females who are independent, and hope you find a happy place for housing.I know its hard with today's economy .  but it will all work out, just be cautious, today is not like 20 or 25 years ago!   Good luck,🌼

Super Social Butterfly

Reply: Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)

Hi Sheilah,

Your house share idea makes sense for many reasons.  Best of luck finding a roommate.  Make sure you do a background check - just to be safe.

sheilah62 wrote:

Hi I'm new to this site I'm not really sure what I am doing?! I am trying to find a senior  Who is interested in house share. I would be interested in moving in with someone? I am retired, from Michigan, living in Fort Myers Florida,  living on a budget, have lots of references. My name is Sheilah and I am a caring,non-smoker, fun  and optimistic person.  Thank you for any information you can obtain for me. Possibly for yourself, a website, a neighbor, friend  or someone that actually needs a companion. 

Info Seeker +

Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

Hi I'm new to this site I'm not really sure what I am doing?! I am trying to find a senior  Who is interested in house share. I would be interested in moving in with someone? I am retired, from Michigan, living in Fort Myers Florida,  living on a budget, have lots of references. My name is Sheilah and I am a caring,non-smoker, fun  and optimistic person.  Thank you for any information you can obtain for me. Possibly for yourself, a website, a neighbor, friend  or someone that actually needs a companion. 

Sheilah